"Look, I love you and if he makes you happy and if he is who you want.." every time he said 'he', it came out angrily. "Then I will accept it, but don't think just because I accept it, means I completely accept him." He said and glared at me. Keyona squealed loudly and hugged him tightly. I didn't mind since we were in one of the private rooms, so it was only us. She ran back and sat next to me, placing a kiss on my cheeks.

"But let me tell you something, Daunte..." his eyes angrily looking into mine, "If anything every happens to my daughter, I will find you, fucking kill you and make sure nobody will ever find your remains." He said it with so much authority and meaning that it sent a shiver down my back. I sat up and looked him back in the eyes, "I promise, I will protect and live your daughter with everything in me." This sounded like I was asking her hand in marriage and man was I going to be ready for when it actually happens.

We continued dinner and after a few more threats from her father and her mother glaring or smacking him in the back of the head, telling him to behave, we were finished and drove them home. Keyona decided to stay a night with me, which I couldn't wait to have her in my arms.

We arrived at the mansion and went straight up to my room. We showered and I gave her one of my t-shirts to wear, with a pair of panties that she left here the last time she stayed at my penthouse.

When she came out that showered, dressed in my tshirt, I wanted to snatch it off of her. The shirt went just mid thigh and was big on her but damn, did she look good in it. Her hair was wet and curly, her hazels eyes bright, along with her smooth face, cleared of no make-up. She defiantly looked more beautiful without make-up. Her tan legs where shaved and looked so smooth. I wanted to run my hands over them. It had me thinking if she was shaved anywhere else.

I smiled at her and got up off the bed and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, clinging to me tightly.

⚠️{Mature Contents}⚠️

She placed her lips on mine as I walked toward the bed. I laid her down slowly, not breaking our lips apart. Her plump juicy lips moved in sync with mine. I ran my tongue against along her bottom lip, asking for access, which she granted. She parted her lips and I slid my tongue in her mouth and twirled it along her tongue, earning a moan. I didn't have to fight for dominance since she gave it to me right away.

I moved my hands down to the hem of her shirt, well technically mines. I lifted it, just above her naval before running my hands along her delicate skin. It was so smooth like silk. I felt her shutter so I pulled away from the kiss and looked at her, "Are you sure? I can stop, I can wait as long as you want." I said and she smiled at me, "I have waited months for you to take me in every way, I'm not stoping anything." She said before pulling by the neck and smashing out lips together. This kiss wasn't as smooth as the last, it was more heated and rough. I grabbed onto her hips, spreading her legs wider and grind myself against her, earning another deeper moan from her. I removed my lips from hers and started to trail my lips down to her jaw then to her neck. She moaned louder when I hit her sensitive spot. I grabbed her shirt and started to life it up. She leaned up and helped me take it off.

One it was off, I stood up and looked down at her. She laid there naked, the only thing covering her were the burgundy lace panties she had on. "You are so beautiful." I said as my eyes scanned every single inch of her body. I brung my finger to her lips and traced it slowly down her chin, to her neck, to the valley of her breast, and all the way past her naval, stoping at the top of her lace panties.

I hooked my finger to the side before taking my other finger in the hook of my finger. I slowed pulled them down, her hips lifting up slightly and the her legs. Her feet near my face so I kiss her ankle. One her pantie are released, she puts her legs down but opens them wide. Letting everything be on display for me. Her pussy lips folded perfectly with a little glister to it. The sight made my dick hard and mouth water. I dropped my sweats and boxers I threw on after my shower and dropped to my knees in front of her.