Moving from her nipple to her abbs I leave more kisses and marks as I move down her body. Finally reaching her waist as I'm kneeling between her legs, I see how her sweatpants aren't doing a great job at concealing how hard she's getting.

"Aww, it seems like you're not fully hard, let me help you with that" I take my hand and cup it over the bulge and start rubbing back and forth. I see her pants getting tighter on her, the lines that appear all pointing in one direction says it all.

Reaching under her, I take the sweatpants by the waistband and pull them down along with her boxer briefs. Now I see her on full display for me.

"Look at you, you're beautiful"

Looking at her I know that my lipstick is fading due to how covered in it Jeongyeon's body is. But I love the view, Jeongyeon breathing heavily as I pump my hand up and down her shaft. Getting closer, I glaze my tongue right at the tip, collecting the precum that has built up.

"F-fuck Jihyo...shit" Jeongyeon moans out.

Tilting my head to the side and plant kisses along the shaft leaving kiss marks. Going back to the tip, I take the chance to take two inches in my mouth, swirling my tongue around and I let out a purr.

"Jesus Chri-ist...ahh umm" forgetting what I told her, Jeongyeon runs her hand through my hair.

"Keep your hands to yourself babe"

"Sorry!" She covers her face with the hand that she used to grab my hair.

"Don't be shy baby, you're so cute when you're like this" I run my tongue at the bottom of her cock, bringing my tongue to the tip and taking her in my mouth completely and letting purrs out knowing what it'll do to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon let out a whimper that was followed by a loud moan as suck a little forcefully at her saliva-coated shaft.

"Fuck, Jihyo that feels so good" her voice comes out all raw and husk.

Again, I take her cock in my mouth, all of it, as I purr and suck at the same time causing Jeongyeon to shiver under me. Looking up at her, we lock eyes, with her completely down my throat an idea crosses my mind. With my eyes still locked with hers, I swallow around her wet shaft.

Immediately, her hips buckle.

I take one of my hands and press it against the base of her shaft and start bopping my head up and down as fast as I can. After a minute of doing that two minutes of doing that I slow down and run up my tongue to the tip and swirl my tongue around it, occasionally giving a self-indulged suck.

"I want you to cum for me baby" I look up at Jeongyeon "can you do that for me Jeongie?"

Out of breath, Jeongyeon just nods.

Taking five inches into my mouth and with my hands, I take care of the other three. At first, I start slow and steady but as the seconds go by I get more and more impatient and I get rougher.

Looking eyes with Jeongyeon, an idea crosses my mind. As her orgasm builds up, I can tell that she's close, so I let out the biggest purr I can and deep throat her and swallow around her cock.

"Jihyo~!" Jeongyeon's hips lift from the couch as she cums into my mouth. My throat feels warm as I swallow down her cum.

I open my mouth for her to see "not one drop waisted"

Jeongyeon covers her face and lets out a low chuckle as she tries to catch her breath. Sitting on top of the cafe table, I look at what I've done. In front of me is a disheveled Jeongyeon covered in kiss marks and love bites from her neck, across her chest, and around her nipples, down from her abdomen to on and around her still hard and saliva-covered dick.