○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25○

Olympia

Me and jaden where now on the jet about to take off when it hit me. I'm not going home, I'm going to my house.

Or as I should say..

Our House.

"Jae" I said as he looked up from him phone.
"Yeah?" He asked shutting off his phone.

"Do you know where our new house is?" I ask as he looked confused.

"What are you tal- wait ohhhh" he said.
"I have no idea"

"Well I guess we'll see when we get there" I shrug as he smiled and kissed my cheek.

The jet took off and I snuggled into Jaden.

"I'm taking a nap" I said as he nodded putting his head on top of mine.

I feel asleep before I was being shook by Jaden.

"Come on baby where here." He said as I looked out the window seeing it was dark outside. I stood up rubbing my eyes and looking around. Damn it felt like I closed my eyes and opened them in a second..

"Let's go" Jaden says grabbing my hand as he had a small suitcase he brought onto the flight.
He dragged it along as I held onto his hand with my mini book bag on his back, which i can say was adorable. We got out the terminal and walked over to a mc Donald's.

I grabbed my phone turning it off airplane mode and seeing a lot of calls.

Addison
Olympia

Hello?

"Oh my god hey I thought you guys died." She said in a panic tone.

"What no. Actually do you know where we're supposed to go because I don't know if someone is picking us up or..?"

"Oh well dad was going to pick you guys up but he hade a meeting. So me and Bryce are going.We're going to bring Jadens car so you guys can pull up to your new house, it's more traditional and better."

"Oh god, okay well tell me where you are when you get here."
"Okay love you bye"

"Love you too bye"

She hung up as Jaden looked at me.

"She's on her way right now with Bryce, they're going to bring your car because they want you to "pull up to your new house" because it will be better" I say airing quotations and him chuckling.
We went through stores and everything and were finding out where Addison and Bryce were.

"Oh i see them!" I said as me and Jaden walk over to them.

"Hey!" I said as Addison engulfed me in a big hug.

"We missed you!" She said pulling away from me.

"I missed you guys too" i said giving Bryce a hug and Addison gave Jaden a hug.

"Well let's go!! I want you guys to see the new house!! And of course me and Bryce decorated." She said in a duh tone.

I looked at Jaden raising my eyebrows in as
'she crazy' making him laugh.

We got to a parking lot for the cars and Bryce handed Jadens the car keys.

"Okay follow us" Bryce said getting in his car with Addison as we finished putting the bags in.