Chapter 17: The Alley

After a day of plane travel, our heroes arrive in Morioh & stay at the Morioh Grand Hotel.

The Sugimotos go home while Joseph stays with his mistress. On a late evening at the Higashikata house, there is a knock on the door.

*Door open*
Tomoko: Oh Joseph! I've missed you. Has it been several years already?

Joseph Joestar: Yeah the time sure flies by. Just got back from Egypt with my grandson & friends.
Tomoko: Glad you made it back safely. Have you come back to marry me & move in?
Joseph Joestar: Oh no, sorry. Suzie Q & I are still together, thank goodness she hasn't found out about us. We just dealt with an unbelievable amount of drama in Egypt & have more business to discuss.
I can afford a hotel room but I figured I could save some bucks & see if you had room over here.
Tomoko: Well of course! I've been waiting for you. So are you wanting some more fun? Dad left for his night shift a few hours ago so we will have the night to ourselves.

Joseph Joestar: Actually yes. You see on our trip to Egypt, let's just say I saw Reimi naked many times.
Tomoko: Oh really? Mind explaining?

Joseph Joestar: Well on top of losing her clothes to enemy attacks, she's a bit of a nudist if you catch my drift.
So I've been needing some...stress relief the past week if you know what I mean.
Tomoko: You didn't fool around with her did you? (She asks with a suspicious tone.)
Joseph Joestar: Oh no of course not!

Then he remembers that night in Calcutta when he gave her a... Relief massage.

"Papa Joseph!" Says an excited little Josuke.
Joseph is happy to see him again & spends an hour with him & his toys before bedtime.
After Tomoko gets Josuke into bed & gives him a sleeping pill, she gets back to her room where Joseph waited.

Tomoko takes her clothes off, showing us her naked perfect body. Joseph says she's even hotter than when they met, then she reveals she also got the Aphrodite-Upgrade from Reimi a few years ago.
Joseph relieves his stress inside Tomoko & spends the night. He spends the next morning with Josuke to make up for lost time. He briefly socializes with grandpa Higashikata after he got home from the night shift.

The rest of the heroes hang out in the cafe of the Morioh Grand Hotel, waiting for Joseph to arrive.

Polnareff: Wait you're saying Joseph has a hot dame in town?
Avdol: Yeah, he impregnated her over 5 years ago. Since learning of his son, I'm sure Mr. Joestar has been waiting to spend more time with him.
Holly: Josuke is a sweet little brother. He made it easier to forgive papa.

Avdol: However the real reason is because he wants more private time with his mistress. He's lucky Suzie Q hasn't found out about his affair, but that's between them.

Holly: I was angry when I first found out but I've agreed to keep quiet. Mom would be too angry to handle it.
Lisa Lisa: As would your husband if he found out about your activities with Polnareff.
Polnareff: True but musicians like him are often sleezeballs. No telling how many girls he's shagged on his tours.

Hol Horse: Hey I can't blame him.

Joseph arrives at the hotel.
As he's a few feet away from the cafe entrance he arrives at an awkward time.

Holly: Granny is it true daddy once peaked on you in the bath?

The guys laugh at Holly's question.
Joseph pauses & becomes flustered upon hearing.

Lisa Lisa: Haha yes, though he won't admit it. I was just some Hamon teacher at the time, he didn't find out who I really was until weeks later.

The guys have a laugh at the story while Joseph screams "oh my god!" inside his head outside the room.
After a few more moments he walks in.