Chapter 4: Rohan's Aphrodite Upgrade

David Vincent: While in Heaven, Reimi's Stand received an upgrade allowing it to wield the power of the arrow. Located on the hilt of her wand, this arrowhead allows Pretty-in-Pink to grant someone a Stand without striking them with the arrow. It comes with no risks, & if the struck target is unworthy of receiving a Stand, their body will simply reject the spell.
Because of this miraculous upgrade, she was able to grant Stands to her loved ones such as her parents & Rohan Kishibe. 

In Timeline Zero, Keicho Nijimura struck 20-year-old Rohan with the arrow & gave him the Stand Heavens-Door. But now Pretty-in-Pink gave Rohan his Stand as a kid! Heaven's-Door takes on it's humanoid appearance quickly due to the influence of Fate & the residual effects of Pucci's Maiden-Heaven & Speedwagon's Starta-Newlife. After giving her own mother a Stand, she gave Rohan's mother Asami her own Stand as well. Asami Kishibe has developed the Stand Edens-Gate, an artificial humanoid utility Stand with the power to create & modify clothing out of any organic material. It is more skilled than any tailor when it comes to creating the perfect clothing. 

Rohan uses Heavens-Door in school, using it to amplify his artistic abilities

Rohan uses Heavens-Door in school, using it to amplify his artistic abilities. He was given strong orders not to use it on other kids.
Then he tests it out on his parents. One of the things he wrote on his dad is 'will let Rohan watch any shows he wants'.
Whether these childish abuses of his ability will catch up to him is unclear.
However Reimi & her father quickly figure out what his Stand can do. She remembered the Heavens-Door of our timeline & confirmed that despite a few differences such as the helmet it is pretty much the same Stand.

Just a few weeks after the deaths of Yoshikage's parents, the Kishibes drop Rohan off at the Sugimoto residence as usual. He has grown about 1 1/2 feet taller since the night of Kira. He's now wearing a white polo shirt with green trimming & a gold bow-tie like his Stand. 

Reimi: Wow that's a cute outfit, did your mommy make it for you? Hehe
Rohan: Yeah, Eden's-Gate is awesome. I feel like a dork though. (VA Casey Mongillo)
Reimi: Well she did a good job.
Rohan: Well it's very comfortable & it's easy to wear. Mom loves that I can wear it all week without washing it. Some kids in class make fun of me for it but my teachers think I look classy.
Reimi: Well I like it too. Also I wanted to talk about your Stand later.

Now that he has some experience controlling his Stand, she has come up with a way to put it's power to use for her benefit.

He turns the TV to watch Fist of the North Star, something his parents normally wouldn't allow.
On the screen, Kenshiro & Rei kill multiple members of the Fang clan in their usual flashy style.

Reimi: Hey I thought your parents didn't want you watching violent shows like this.
Rohan: Uh they changed their minds. I'm old enough to watch it now.
Reimi: Is that right? You didn't use Heavens-Door to change their minds did you?
Rohan: No of course not!
Reimi: Rohan...

Rohan: Alright I did, but I wanna watch big kid stuff now & this is so cool. I wish I could kick butts like Kenshiro.
Reimi: Well watching this kind of violence is not good at your age, you wouldn't wanna turn into a violent psycho like Kira would you?
Rohan: Don't worry I'm not evil like him.
Reimi: So what else did you do to them?
Rohan: Not much, mostly it was stuff they asked me to do, like taking away their pain.