Chapter 16: We'll Meet Again

Lisa Lisa looks at the decapitated body of the dark lord, she can't believe she saw the spirit of Jonathan.

Hol Horse: So he's dead? He's finally dead?
Jinx: I think so, he's not coming back from this.
Lisa Lisa: It's over. All his victims can finally rest in peace.
Hol Horse: Woo hoo! He's finally dead! Here's to all the loot & plunder!
Polnareff: Good riddance. Hey Jinn are you feeling alright?
Jinx: Yes it's nothing. Even if he deserved it, I don't know where I'd be without him.
Hol Horse: Hey you're better off without that dirtbag.

Outside the mansion, Avdol & Kakyoin arrive limping outside the mansion.

Holly tries resurrecting the mummified corpse of Joseph with her flowery Stand, healing all his cuts.

Reimi: Avdol! Kakyoin! You made it! Where have you been?
Kakyoin: Same to you Reimi, we were worried sick when you & Polnareff vanished.
Reimi: So I take it you were fighting another scary Stand-user?
Avdol: Kakyoin & I defeated a deadly Stand-user who I assume was Dio's right-hand man. Von Stroheim played a great role but he didn't make it. I'm afraid you won't be able to bring him back.
Reimi: Oh no! Not Stroheim! Are you sure I can't help?
Avdol: His entire body was dissentigrated. But could you possibly reverse the civilian casualties that occured before we arrived?
Reimi: Sadly most of these poor people are gone for good.

Kakyoin: *cough* Reimi could you..
Holly: Here Noriyaki I'll get it.

Holly's Stand wraps around Kakyoin, glowing as it heals his wound. Then it wraps around Iggy & heals his broken ribs, saving his life in the knick of time.

Holly: So happy you're safe Reimi, I was worried. But my Stand can't resurrect my father. He's lost too much blood.
Reimi: Don't worry I'll get it.

Reimi walks over to Joseph's mummified body & summons Pretty-in-Pink. Reimi sees Holly only healed the injuries.

Pretty-in-Pink uses her wand on Joseph for around 20 seconds. Then Joseph's color begins returning, & his heart restarts, pulling his soul back into his body.

Joseph wakes up, seeing Lisa Lisa & Hol Horse walking away from where Dio died. Then he turns his head to see Avdol, Kakyoin, Jotaro, & Holly around the mansion. He looks forward & sees a pink goddess angel & pink waifu.

Joseph Joestar: You you're alright? Was I dead?

Reimi: Yes but not anymore. Had it taken any longer, I may not have been able to resurrect you.

Joseph Joestar: Thank you so much Reimi. Twice now I've owed you my life. Is there any way I could ever repay you?

Reimi: That's alright Joseph. Now with you back, we can head inside to discuss what to do from here.
Joseph Joestar: You're too kind. But how did you do it? How did you defeat Dio?
Lisa Lisa: Reimi crippled him with the power of his own karma. Then I used my Hamon to finish him off.
Joseph Joestar: That's good to hear. So where's the body?

Lisa Lisa: There isn't one left. I only punched his face, but you won't believe what happened after he died.
Reimi: It's a long crazy story. I'll tell you all about it.
Joseph Joestar: I'm sure it is. But I doubt any of it would surprise me.

The allies go back into the Dio Mansion to discuss how to clean up from there.

Lisa Lisa I'm curious about something he said. He mentioned he wrote a book on attaining Heaven. Do you know what he meant?
Reimi Your guess is as good as mine. But I'll go check for the diary. He seemed sincere, like he truly wants me to pick up where he left off.

As bedtime approaches, our heroes come to a fitting conclusion.

Lisa Lisa: After much consideration, it's settled. Half of Dio's wealth will go to the Egyptian citizens who survived this nightmare. The rest of us will inherit 5%.
Hol Horse: Ah, was hoping for the lions share but I guess that'll do.
Reimi: I'm okay with that. The people in this town lost things we can never replace.