Chapter 5.5: The Chariot & the Blue Moon

After their encounter with the Tower of Gray, our heroes make a safe landing in the city of Hong Kong.
They meet up inside the same restaurant from the anime.

Joseph Joestar: By now on I think we'll need to make the journey the hard way. We can't put any more civilians at risk.
Reimi: Yeah it's clear that Dio's forces have no regard for innocent lives. Even if I can bring back the dead, I'd much rather people stay safe in the first place rather than spam my powers.
Joseph Joestar: That's right, powers like this aren't always dependable. And the more people you bring back from death, the greater you risk getting exposed.
Reimi: But traveling the world the hard way shouldn't be too much for me. Some people see it as a more exciting adventure.
Kakyoin: I've been to Egypt before but traveling on land will be another story.
Avdol: It will be difficult, but it will be worth it to not put innocent lives at risk. We should try to keep our powers as covert as possible.

David Vincent: As our group discussed their plans, they failed to notice a silver haired Frenchmen approaching their table

Polnareff: Bonjour my friends! I was told to meet you all here. I was getting worried you hadn't made it, especially after hearing about the plane crash. (VA Doug Erholtz)

Joseph Joestar: Yeah, that was quite a close call.
Avdol: Ah Polnareff, I had a feeling we might see you again.

Reimi: Yeah long time no see. Guys, this is my friend from France, Jean Pierre Polnareff.
Kakyoin: Nice to meet you, I'm Noriyaki Kakyoin. So if you're joining us from Europe, I'm guessing you're a fellow Stand-user.

Polnareff: That's right, I possess the Stand represented by the card of the Chariot. Silver Chariot! It doesn't have any freaky abilities but it's fast & formidable as far as conventional Stands go.
Kakyoin: Interesting, I possess the Stand represented by the card of the Hierophant, Hierophant-Green. So what's your story? I can tell you have a history with my friends.

Polnareff: A few years ago my sister Sherry was attacked by a Stand-user with 2 right hands. But for some reason, mademoiselle was there to save her. Her agent also told me of the danger & I arrived in time to help out. This creep's Stand was no joke & he managed to get the cut on Reimi & I.
Reimi: I thought I could handle him by myself but Polnareff showed up in time. His Stand Hanged-Man had the power to jump through reflections.
Polnareff: Though the real reason she went to Europe had something to do with the Soviet city Chernobyl. But with all said, my sister owes Reimi her life. And now I'm here to join you guys & repay the debt.
Kakyoin: Chernobyl huh? Quite a boring city from what I've heard.

Avdol: Anyways Polnareff & I have met as well, when I was on my way back to Egypt we met at Charles De Gaulle airport.
Reimi: Oh & Polnareff, I have a gift for you from Mrs Kishibe.

In Reimi's luggage bag, she pulls out a black shirt tucked in the bottom. Polnareff's eyes widen as he analyses the gift. It's his black one strap shirt from the anime, but it has armor plates built into it! The stainless steel muscle plates match his silver scheme & can provide decent protection in combat. Currently Polnareff is wearing a black tank top.