Chapter 10.5 High Priestess

Our heroes travel the Red Sea inside their deluxe submarine.
Half of the group hangs out in the kitchen area to chat.

Sherry: So Reimi what's the craziest wish you helped grant at your job?
Kakyoin:
Reimi: Last year an 11 year old boy with lymphoma made a wish to marry me!

Polnareff: And they granted his wish?
Reimi: Well sort of, Make-a-Wish arranged a cute little mock wedding for us. I got to wear a wedding dress for the first time & pretend to be a bride.
Polnareff: Ooh so did he get to kiss the bride?
Reimi: Hehe well I only kissed him on the cheek during the part but he turned & kissed my lips by surprise. At that moment, Pretty-in-Pink hit him with the healing ray.
Polnareff: Good timing, a truly magical kiss.
Sherry: I bet he felt lucky.
Kakyoin: So how is he doing now?
Reimi: Well my Stand couldn't heal him all the way so I later had Rohan erase his lymphoma. His symptoms have gone away for now.

Jotaro speaks to Suzie Q on the satellite phone inside the submarine after Joseph finishes. Joseph talks to Avdol Reimi & the rest about the news.

Joseph Joestar: Suzie Q is still in the dark about what's going on.
Sadly Holly's condition has gotten worse & my mother doesn't think she can do much more.

Meanwhile in Japan, Suzie Q arrives at the Kujo house with her butler Rosas. She walks through the door, expecting to see her daughter asleep on the floor as reported by the foundation. However she sees the scene of an empty bed & some leftover medical equipment.

Holly: Mommy! What are you doing here?
Suzie: But Holly you... you're dying of some terrible disease. Why are you all up & about? Where are all the doctor's at? Get back in bed. (VA Ellyn Stern)

"We've got some good news regarding that Suzie Q. The doctors of the Speedwagon Foundation left this morning. Holly is all better, as am I." Says Lisa Lisa as she steps out of the shadowy corner.

Suzie: Lisa Lisa is that... Oh no you must be her ghost. Did you pass away while you were here?
Holly: Not at all, grandma is more alive than ever.

Lisa Lisa is revealed to be... Much younger!
She's transformed back into the Lisa Lisa of part 2! Her hair is still white & her body is much thinner but the rest of her youth has returned.

Butler Rosas enters the house.

Rosas: What is it madame Joestar? Is everything all right?
Lisa Lisa: It's all right Mr Rosas, but we've got some explaining to do.

Rosas: What?! Who are you? You look just like madame Elizabeth in those old photographs. Did she have a daughter we didn't know about?

Lisa Lisa: You may not believe it, but I am madame Elizabeth herself. Now have a seat.

Meanwhile in the submarine,

Avdol: Oh no! My flames just detected an enemy Stand! Don't tell me it's what I fear!
Polnareff: You're kidding, another Stand?!

Avdol: Ahhh it's a Stand! It disguised itself as the rail!

SLASH!
Avdol's arm is chopped off by the claws of the High-Priestess.

Joseph Joestar: Oh god! That blasted thing was able to sneak on the submarine! But how? Hermit-Purple!

Reimi: I'll fix Avdol's arm!

Avdol: Based on it's elemental nature, I can only guess this is the Stand of the High-Priestess!
Hol Horse: The High-Priestess can disguise itself as anything mined from the ground. I hear it's impossible to tell it apart from its surroundings. Another Dio goon I'd never wanna mess with.
Sherry: Please tell me I can help somehow.
Hol Horse: Afraid not babe, just get to safety. Jotaro & Reimi might be able to do something.
Kakyoin: I'll have Hierophant web up the ship so I can sense its every move!

"Magicians-Red!"

SCORCH!
High-Priestess turns to cast iron & takes the blunt of Avdol's flames. Then Hermit-Purple wraps around it, but it spikes itself up & cuts through the vines.

Reimi summons Pretty-in-Pink & re-attaches Avdol's arm, repairing it with her wand.

As soon as High-Priestess jumps out to attack them, Silver-Chariot & Pink slash it TING TING TING TING but Priestess had turned to steel.
Ruby-Knightess charges it & stabs it too, but as it forms a counter attack-

Ora! Star-Platinum grabs the evil Stand.

Jotaro: I'll hold it, now everyone blast this thing to bits!
Kakyoin: Are you crazy Jotaro?! You'll be killed too!
Jotaro: Don't worry I know what I'm doing now. Just do it!
Reimi: You finally figured it out didn't you? Alright, boys let 'em have it!

High-Priestess tries transforming into razors to escape but Jotaro keeps his grip. Then the ranged users fire their attacks.

Jotaro & Platinum vanish as the High-Priestess is hit with Avdol's flames, Kakyoin's emeralds & Reimi's magic, meeting its end.

"Nice work guys." Says Jotaro, from behind them.

Avdol: Jotaro?! But how?
Hol Horse: Did he just do what I think he did?
Kakyoin: It should be impossible but I think Jotaro stopped time!
Jotaro: Yep you figured it out. Was able to stop time for nearly 3 seconds. Took some focus but I finally pulled it off.
Reimi: I knew you could do it Jotaro!
Sherry: You knew? But how?

Kakyoin: Well if Dio's great secret is the ability to stop time, then we will have a way to counter it.

Polnareff: And with another time stopper on our side, we can beat that asshole.

David Vincent: In the grimdark timeline, the High-Priestess sunk their submarine. This time our heroes get to keep the luxurious submarine & finish their journey through the Red Sea.
They each get a moderate night of sleep.
It looks like Kakyoin & Reimi decided to share a bed, & he seems to be quite happy as he lays under the covers with Reimi.

Reimi: Well since he died a virgin in the last timeline, I decided to do him a favor & help him become.. more of a man. I love cute virgins. But we aren't the only ones who had a little fun.
Sherry decided to shower with Hol Horse. Seems he's the only guy in the group she had any chemistry with.