Chapter 2 Part 1: A New Beginning

David Vincent: It has been a few days since Kira's attack on the Sugimoto family. Our Reimi is well aware that a new timeline has begun.

We are now living in a new reality where it was Yoshikage Kira who died on August 13th 1983 instead of the Sugimoto family. But it doesn't stop there, Reimi Sugimoto has made it her life mission to prevent further tragedies & uphold her promises from the afterlife.
This is the dawn of a new era, & a bright future lies ahead for our heroes.

Now the canonical timeline from the anime is the dark one we will call Timeline Zero, it is equivalent to the Future Trunks dystopian timeline. The bittersweet timeline Emporio ended up in is referred to as the Ireneverse. The current timeline Araki is focused on is the Steel Ball run verse. For this happier timeline we can call it the Reimiverse or Timeline Pink. 

Now back to the story. After a few days of dealing with police reports, our pink waifu is ready to return to school. At dawn's early light, she waits outside her alley for the bus. You might notice that the alley entrance she's standing in is actually real. In part 4, only Stand-users could see this entrance, but now appears to be physical. I will allow Reimi to explain things from here.

Reimi: Yes the alley I'm standing in is the real deal. Now for some history about my neighborhood. In timeline zero, my dad had quite the George Bailey effect on our neighborhood. Not only did our murders make the homes lose value, but my dad wasn't there to protect our neighborhood from the banks. After we were killed, the old lady next door died of natural causes & Rohan's family moved away to S city. Within a few years the rest of our neighbors either died or moved away. I didn't realize how much life we brought to the block. After that, the banks foreclosed on all the homes. The OWSON store bought the alley entrance & built over it. Due to the supernatural nature of our block, the entrance that was built over became Ghost Girl Alley, a hidden path visible only to Stand-users. To them, the alley would appear as it was in the past.

Officer Higashikata rides by on his bicycle.

Higashikata: Good morning Sugi, hope you slept well. (VA Bruce Elliott)

Reimi: Yeah I slept okay. How are you doing?

Higashikata: Tired but getting by. I've had quite the paperwork after putting that bastard to sleep.
Reimi: Sorry to hear that, is there anyway I could help?
Higashikata: No I'm afraid not, but it comes with the job. Anyways his parents hate me now, I hope one day they can accept the truth.

Reimi: What awful people, he wouldn't have died if he didn't break into our house in the first place. He got what he deserved.
Higashikata: Afraid you might be right, I've dealt with plenty of lost causes on the job. Well you stay safe, take care! 

He rides off after finishing their chat.
But she feels a presence behind her, a dark threatening vibe.

"I know you're there. How does it feel? Do you regret your actions? No, I bet you can only think of how you're gonna get back at me." She says while still facing forward.

Behind her is the spirit of Yoshikage Kira, looking just as he did when he died! He now stands in daylight in the same alley as she once did. His expression is hard to read, it's hard to tell if he is angry at her or himself.

Reimi: Fine then, I'm just glad you can't hurt anyone ever again. You'll haunt this alley as I once did, & watch me live the life you tried to steal. Just don't ever look over your shoulder.
Also know this, you may not be able to hurt me but I can hurt you.

Pretty-In-Pink appears behind her & points her sword at Kira, giving him a scare.

Yoshikage: No way, seriously?
Reimi: Yes, my Stand can hurt ghosts as well as the living. Now hear this, your time on Earth is done. I recommend you use the time to clear your mind & repent for your evil. Maybe then your soul can find rest.