Chapter 4.5 From Russia With Love

(The following chapter is a bonus chapter you can skip if you want.)

In a college dorm room, Rohan (8) works on an unconscious Shinobu with Heavens-Door. Reimi is relaxing on the couch drinking her iced Mexican mocha, dressed in full body pink spandex.

'Shinobu will receive the Aphrodite upgrade & all it's benefits. She has a basic understanding of Stands.'

Then he pulls out the notes on Hayato Kawajiri from Reimi's memory, the Heavens Door pages show a picture of Hayato holding the camera spying on Kosaku.
Rohan then attaches the spiritual page to Shinobu, writing that this boy will be born.
This has created the template for the baby she will conceive with Kosaku later that day.
While our friends from Stone Ocean will be born thanks to Mary of Nazareth pulling some strings from the afterlife, Hayato was still alive so Reimi & Rohan will have to take special measures to get him reincarnated.

Rohan: Alright I'm finished. I don't know if this will work but it's our best shot. (VA Casey Mongillo)
Reimi: Good job sweetie, now this amazing boy will be born. (VA Kira Buckland)
Rohan: So could you tell me about this Hayato? Heavens-Door said you saw him when you were a ghost.
Reimi: Yeah it's all complicated.

For his work, Reimi gives him a kiss on the cheek, making him blush. Shinobu then wakes up.

Shinobu: Wow I'm feeling, strange. So like what did I miss? Oh wait, I think I get what you mean by Stand. So Heavens Door is like a ghost you can control & it can modify me like a book.

Rohan: Yeah it's like that.
Reimi: And you'll love the little upgrade it gave you. But try not to tell anyone else about it except our close friends. Women around the world would pay a million yen to have this.

Shinobu: Yeah I'm still trying to process this. Are you sure you didn't drug me?

Rohan: Not at all Miss Shinobu we would never do that. Check the hair on your arms.

She rubs her forearms & the light layer of arm hair sheds like dust. She can even see the follicles as if they've all been waxed.

Shinobu: Oh my, I can't believe this, it's too good to be true.

Reimi: well for once, it is true. It's even better than Hamon.
Shinobu: Yeah & I thought that was a breeze.

Reimi: It's no problem, anything for a friend.
Shinobu: I'll have to take little Rohan out for a treat.
Reimi: Sounds great. So you can be his babysitter for today? I've got some stuff to do back home.
Shinobu: Sure it's no problem.

Reimi puts on her pink coat & heads home, leaving Shinobu to babysit him.

In less than an hour, Reimi arrives at the entrance to OWSON alley.
A light layer of snow covers most of the area.
She walks through the alley, admiring the Christmas decorations of a couple houses. All seems well, but the grimdark feeling she used to get in that alley starts creeping back, something isn't right.

As she turns the corner to enter her house, she comes across a dead body! It is the monk from the anime who told Rohan about the Sugimoto murders.

Reimi: Ōno a dead person? Right here?! Who could have done this?!

She examines the body.
"Wait this is, a gun wound. Somebody shot this sweet old man?"

She looks around & sees she's alone, or so she thinks. Pretty-in-Pink quickly appears then resurrects the old man with her wand. In the distance, one of the blinds to her kitchen opens up, & a mechanical red eye can be seen peeking through.

The old monk wakes up & Reimi helps him get back on his feet.