Chapter 10: Cameo's Judgment & Ruby-Knightess

David Vincent: Having evaded the treacherous attack of the Stand Death 13 & it's baby Stand-user, our heroes now sail the Red Sea.
It seems in this timeline, that wretched baby was never even born.

Avdol: You're gonna need a bigger boat Mr. Joestar, this is quite cramped.
Joseph Joestar: Don't worry Avdol, it won't take too long.

Hol Horse: Hey I've been pretty helpful around here. What's wrong with giving me a kiss?
Reimi: With your scruffy face & cigarette breath? No thanks. I've got standards you know.
Hol Horse: Aw come on, it's not so bad.
Reimi: Face it Jethro, you're just not my type. And you did try to kill us just a week ago.

Jotaro: Hey old man, something is off. If you're traveling to Egypt, shouldn't we be going directly west? We seem to be headed towards that island.
Joseph Joestar: Before we arrive in Egypt we need to make a slight detour. Someone is waiting for us on the island. He or she wishes to join us on our journey.
Hol Horse: We barely have room on board as it is. I'm starting to miss the orangutan's ship.
Jotaro: Speak for yourself.
Joseph Joestar: Don't worry, we've got a bigger boat waiting for us on the island.
Hol Horse: Ah now that's good to hear.

Polnareff: You said he or she. You mean you don't even know who we're picking up?
Joseph Joestar: Sorry but the Foundation didn't tell me their name.
Reimi: It's a friend of mine. I think you two will get along.
Polnareff: Oh so it's someone else you invited?
Reimi: Yeah I'm glad "he" was able to make it.

The boat makes it to the island shortly later, parking on the beach.

Polnareff: I take it nobody actually lives here, this is such a tiny little island it's practically deserted.
Kakyoin: I guess her friend is camping out.
Avdol: My father happens to live on an island like this, but I never found out which one exactly.

The seven walk across the beach & make it to a small house.

As they make it to the fence, the door opens up. An old African man steps outside.
He is dressed in the same outfit that Avdol wore while in disguise. However he is an older man of Nubian descent with a bald head & gray beard. But his eyes & brow are a dead giveaway to his identity.

Joseph Joestar: Wait this man, he must be.
Polnareff: Woah no way, that has to be-
Avdol: My father! I can't believe it.

"It's been a long time Muhammad Junior. I see you've made some new friends. And greetings to you Mr Joestar." Says Avdol's father (Voiced by special guest Phil Lamar in an African accent.)

Joseph Joestar: Nice to meet you Mr. Avdol.
Polnareff: Wait do you actually live here?
Hol Horse: Are you joining the team too?

Avdol's father: I'm afraid not cowboy. But yes I do live here.
Kakyoin: What's it's like?
Avdol's father: It's peaceful & quiet, just as I like. I consider it paradise after living in the slums of Cairo for years. However your new ally arrived yesterday.
Reimi: Good to hear.