Chapter 25 | Regrets

Blake

The way Nicole was grinding against my knee made my dick beg for her attention. It was pulsing and painfully pushing against my shorts.

Soft moans escaped her lips as her movements got more frantic.

With a groan, I slid my hands down her sides before cupping her ass and hoisting her up. Understanding what I wanted without words, she wrapped her sexy legs around my waist and let me push my growing dick against her pussy.

"Blake, please." Her voice was nothing more than a whimper as I rolled my hips against hers. "Fuck, please." 

"Please what, baby?" I whispered against her ear as I kissed and sucked on her neck. "Tell me exactly what you want and I'll give it to you."

"I want your dick inside my pussy, please."

Not needing to be told twice, I carried her back over to my bed and laid her down before standing to remove my clothes. She watched my every move as I lifted my shirt over my head and stepped out of my shorts. All that was left were my underwear, but I was gonna let her wait a bit longer.

Kneeling down beside her, I signaled her to let me help her take off my shirt. I then leaned down to kiss her shoulders after slipping off her bra straps. Unclasping it with one hand, I flung it behind me before kissing my way down from her shoulder.

She was breathless as I kissed down the valley of her breasts, using my hands to pinch and pull on her hardened nipples. Her skin was a bit salty from all the sweating, but it didn't bug me. I just enjoyed that for the first and probably only time, I had the woman I'd been craving for weeks under me.

I was going to enjoy every second.

My trail of kisses only got lower, making a circle around her navel before continuing their track down. When I got to the place I knew she wanted me most, she spread her legs wide and I smiled up at her.

"Such a good girl."

She bit her lip harder. "Please."

Hooking my hands around her thighs, I positioned myself between her legs and turned my head to kiss the sensitive skin on her inner thigh. This time, I made my way up, sticking out my tongue to tease her.

Her hands fisted my sheets and I knew the second I touched her where she needed me, she'd probably combust. Which was why I met her pussy with my tongue in a desperate manner. I lapped up all her wetness before pressing my mouth against her pussy and sucking on her clit.

Just as expected, her back arched as she screamed my name after a loud, "Fuck!"

The beautiful girl beneath me shuddered and tugged on my hair as she came in my mouth. Loving the way she tasted, I cleaned her up with my tongue and enjoyed the way she'd flinch everytime my tongue met her sensitive cunt.

I was still in the moment and I was already missing her beneath me. I'd be fully enjoying this as if it were my only chance. Because it most likely was.

Meeting her eyes, I kissed my way back up her body, letting her recover from her climax as I peppered kisses all over her soft skin. Taking a nipple in my mouth and pinching the other one with my finger, I was satisfied when her hips rolled up to try and meet me for some friction.