Chapter 30 | Matching Costumes

Nicole

I wasn't sure why Justus had to tell me that Blake's favorite color was red. Or that his weakness was lace, but I could only assume Blake might've told him about us.

Although that made me uncomfortable that he would talk about our sex to others, knowing his weakness was... helpful? I wouldn't know what it would help me with, but it was information I now had in mind. And for some reason I just wanted to test it out real quick before I went to Patricia's room to hang out.

The only red lace undergarment I had was my thong, but if it was really a weakness, I figured it'd be enough.

I really wasn't sure where my sudden boldness came from, considering I wanted nothing with men. Heck, I wanted no friends or distractions at all while I was here.

Yet here I was, trying to seduce a man I was trying hard not to fall for. A little bit of fun never hurt anyone, and as long as I didn't let things get too far, it would never hurt. At least that's what I was hoping for.

I took a bit longer to put on my pants, carrying them over to my bed. As I sat down, I looked up at Blake and noticed the pained expression on his face. It looked like he was holding back, and I felt a bit proud.

One thing he was really helping me with was my confidence. Never in my life would I have thought I'd be bold enough to do any of the things I had done with him already. Sure, I enjoyed sex, but I had never tried to initiate it before.

With him, it felt natural. I felt wanted. Desired.

Convinced the tip from Justus actually worked, I quickly stepped into my pants and put on my shoes before stepping out of the room.

I made my way to Patricia's room with a smile on my face. He could deal with it on his own. Payback for him saying our business to others.

Once I was a good distance away from our room, I heard a door open. "You're such a tease," Blake announced and I froze. I spun around to glare at him, looking around to make sure no one heard him.

It wasn't enough for Justus to know already?

"Will you shut up?"

The asshole was smirking, clearly loving that he got a rise out of me so quickly. He could eat a dick.

As I went to walk away again to go to his sister's room, he continued to embarrass me, "So you just got me hard to ditch me. It's like that?"

I stomped over to him, ignoring the cocky, satisfied smirk still on his face. I knew that's what he wanted all along, and I fell for it way too easily. But the last thing I wanted was for the entire building to know we were having sex.

When he opened his mouth to say something else, I slapped a hand over his mouth, pushing him backwards into the room. His hands went to my waist as his form of balance.

"You're irritating," I grumbled.

"And you're a fucking tease."

All I did was roll my eyes before pushing him the rest of the way in and running back out, running as fast as I could to Pat's room before he could shout anything else at me. By the time I reached her door and knocked, I was out of breath.