Chapter 15 | Locked Out

Blake

Nicole was avoiding me. That much was obvious when she'd walk right back out of the room when she noticed I was in.

And all I could think about was that damn page I read in her book last week. The game of ten minutes we played the other day also didn't help my fantasies. I was never really into anal play or anything, but for some reason imagining trying it out with her was exciting to me. Little guy was standing at full attention under my gym shorts, which was why I refused to go out with Justus tonight. No matter how many times I jerked it, it stood back up a few minutes later.

And it was all because of that persistent thought of having her under me, trying out things we've both never done. Especially because I was so close to having a taste but the damn alarm went off. I should've had it on silent.

I was an idiot.

My hand was under the waistband of my shorts again when the door to the dorm beeped once, and I pulled my hand back as quickly as I could when Nicole walked in.

The loud huff that escaped her made me smile. Only one look at me and she was already annoyed.

She had yet to give me her number, which might've been why she was avoiding me. I won fair and square, but I'd let her admit to her loss herself and admit defeat with her number.

She dropped her book bag on her bed and shot another quick glance in my direction, before grabbing a hoodie from her closet and walking right back out. I wondered where she was off to now, but had better priorities than chasing after her. Like reaching my hand back down my shorts and fisting my dick.

I didn't know how much time passed when I felt my dick pulse and throb in my hand, ready to cum with the image of Nicole in my mind. My eyes were shut, picturing her perfect curves as I imagined her pretty little mouth wrapped around me. I was breathing heavily and groaning, desperate for release.

I was on the brink of doing so when the door beeped again and I squeezed my dick to try and stop it. A whimper left my lips as Nicole walked back in. My dick was pulsing and begging to come.

She noticed me shaking first, then she noticed my hand down my pants. Her cheeks enflamed almost immediately, and she covered her eyes as she apologized and ran to the bathroom.

"I'm so sorry!" She repeated from inside, sounding distraught.

Another groan left my lips as I pulled my shaky hand out of my pants, rolling onto my stomach to hold down my aching hard on.

"Blake!" Nicole was panicking in the bathroom. "Blake oh my god I am sooo sorry!"

I wanted to tell her it was fine, but I was busy trying to catch back my breath. Trying to hold down a boner wasn't fun or painless.

"Blake?"

Rolling onto my side, I cupped a hand over my dick. "You're fine, sweet cheeks. Don't worry."

"Did I not let you finish?"

"Granted I had just started a few minutes ago; no, doll face, I didn't finish." But I was about to.

She opened the door a smidge and peeked out. "Seriously, I feel awful... and awkward not gonna lie."

I managed a chuckle as I was still fighting a hard on, waving her off. "Imagine how I feel. I'm holding down a boner that just wants to come on your ass."

The silence made me realize I said that out loud and I groaned once again, my own cheeks becoming hot in embarrassment. I could not have said something weirder even if I tried.