Chapter 14 | Ten Minutes

Nicole

I finally managed to sneak in an orgasm while I showered. Thank goodness Blake didn't question the new handheld shower head I bought the other day. If anything, I think he liked it better than the old one, since the other one had one setting and didn't have good water pressure. This one had plenty of settings to choose from.

Now I felt like I could conquer the world and the men in it. Because now I couldn't be enticed with sex. I was untouchable. No longer the pathetic, touch-deprived Nicole. I was a new woman.

When I walked out of the steamy bathroom, ready for bed, Blake was leaning against the wall beside my bed, his arms crossed and a sneaky smile on his face. Hesitant, I walked around him and was about to climb onto my bed when he rushed over to me and made me stumble back against the desk between our beds. A groan left me when I felt the hit on the back of my thigh.

That was gonna bruise.

"So, Nicole," he started, the smile still pulling the sides of his lips up.

I leaned back when he got too close for comfort, our breaths basically becoming one between us. "What?" I finally managed.

"Let's play a game."

My face fell. I could be sleeping but he wanted to play a game? "What game?"

"Ten minutes." He backed up enough to give me enough space so I could sit on my bed. I nodded to show him that I was listening. "I have ten minutes to do whatever I want with you; touching, teasing, biting..." He winked and I bursted out laughing, folding forward as I rested a hand on my stomach.

When I recovered to see his straight face, I stopped abruptly and furrowed my brows. "Oh, you're serious."

"Of course I am."

Oh, yikes. "You're funny, how will I have fun in this game of yours that you clearly made up?"

"Let me finish, sugarplum." He straightened in front of me and caged me in, his hands resting on my bed beside me. "If you moan, you lose. If you don't, I lose... simple enough, right?"

"I'm a little lost..."

"I will do what I please with you and if you moan or make any type of sexual sound, you lose and I win." He was now looking at me like I was dumb.

"No, idiot." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. Of course I noticed how his eyes looked down at my boobs, which were now pushed up a bit. Not much to see anyway. "I mean what will I get if I win?"

He smirked, the prettiest blue eyes meeting mine again. "You seem pretty confident about winning now don't you?"

I smiled. "Of course. Your touch has no effect on me, so I don't have to worry about losing."

And I already orgasmed, so a simple touch wouldn't make me act like a desperate fool. I was more than confident in winning this stupid game of his.

"We'll see about that, sunshine. We'll just see..." his eyes looked like he was planning nothing but trouble. Then he opened his mouth again, "those other times I touched you, I was almost sure I could've had you shaking under me if I had just asked, but I held myself back."

My cheeks warmed and I looked down, letting my hair fall in front of my face like a curtain to hide my shame. Fuck him and his awfully good memory. Why did he have to remember those other times.

Either way, this time would be different. I was sure it would be.

"So if I win, I get your number." His hands slid towards my hips and I flinched. My own hands grabbed his and I pushed them as far away from me as I could.