"Dario stop pleaasssee. It hurts!"  I cried while trying to shield my face. My words fell on death ears. He didn't even acknowledge me just kept hitting me.

Dario

"I will break you until you learn to submit to me. I must've not been hard enough on you but after I'm dome with you tonight.. You'll never make the same mistake again." As soon as I said that I saw her facial expression change to one of true horror. She took off for the door but I was quicker than she anticipated. I grabbed her hair and threw her onto the floor. She was already crying. I sent a kick to her side and she screamed and tried backing away from me but I quickly pulled her back to me by her feet. I sent endless blows to her face as she cried. She tried shielding her face but that did nothing to help her.

I was seeing nothing but red right now. I was so frustrated with everything— with her ! It's been months and her rebellious ways still haven't left. After all the times I had to punish her for her attitude, her talk backs, her disobedience and she still managed to have the guts to pull a stunt like this.

How stubborn could one american girl be ? Does she need me to write it on her brain for it to register that she belongs to me. Does she need me to beat her everyday until she knows that she is stuck with me. Kiara has been nothing but trouble and good sex since she's got here but she's gone too far now. I was actually being a bit lenient with her but everyone has their limits and she went beyond mine with this one.

I found the empty packets of contraceptives in the bedroom a few months aback--actually one of the maids found it but I was in the room when she did. Then to make matters worse for herself she foolishly tricks my sister into sneaking her out of the masion. Kiara was quite intelligent and cunning. I know she must've really sat and thought the entire night through down to how she would lose my sister in the club but everything after that was probably left undecided. After all she still isn't completely used to the place and she doesn't know anybody apart from those associated with me and even those are not her allies. She basically has no one so I'm assuming her running into that bar boy was by luck and chance because there's no way that they stayed in contact. She doesn't have a phone or laptop or anything of the sort and if she goes out without me she is normally with Camila who despite her friendship with Kiara will report to me if she noticed anything strange. That includes her meeting up with anybody especially boys.

I was grateful that Kiara was back home but everytime I look at her face I'm reminded that she ran again and killed what could've been our first child. I was never too interested in having children of my own that just doesn't seem like my thing. However since Kiara is to be my wife it is only right that I make her into a true housewife. The type to stay home and take care of the kids, the type to submit to her husband but ofcourse as the queen of the Mafia she will have other responsibilities. My child would have been the next heir to the throne when my time is up. That is how it has been for years. The mafia is passed down to the eldest son in my case it would've been Rafael but he wasn't fit enough for the job nor was he interested that's how I managed to get it.

As the mafia leader I can't have a defiant partner. I need to set the example. No one is to disobey me not even my wife and every action has its  consequence. I will force others to respect Kiara as their queen but she will learn to respect me first and foremost.

Kiara

The sound of the door being opened caught my attention. I immediately scurried to the corner of the dark room and brought my knees to my chest. In walked Dario in all his glory dressed to the tee. Why must the devil be this attractive?

"Come here Kiara." His demanding voice cut through the silent room like a knife. I wasted no time in standing to my feet and walking over to him.

As soon as I stood in front of him, he captured my lips in a rough kiss.