I really need to get my attitude in check. I mean I know it was bad before but now the slightest thing sets me off. I do think I can take 6 and a half more months of this.

"Steph, come here" he called from the entrance of his bedroom

I turned and slowly drug my feet to him. He just laughed shook his head while picking me up. He carried me over to the bed and placed me on the back as he hovered over me.

"Tell me what's wrong" he said looking into my eyes.

"You should know" I rolled my eyes

"I got something for that little attitude" he narrowed his eyes at me

"Roll em again" he challenged

So guess what, I rolled then again. He looked at me for a long time and then started kissing my neck and made his way down to my pants.

"Okay okay I'm sorry" I said quickly trying to release myself from his grip.

"Too late" he grinned before he went in. This man could do wonders with that mouth of his.

"Mmm Riiiiich" I moaned trying to push his head away to ease him up. He just gripped my hands and pulled me in closer.

"Say sorry" he looked up at me while his fingers moved quickly inside me. I wanted to speak but I couldn't.

"I can't hear you baby" he sped up

"........... Ahh"

His lips kissed my entrance as he licked, flicked and nibbled. He sent chills all through my body.

"Ri... I'm soorr.. Ahhh" My back arched and I gripped his shoulders as I came. He trailed kisses all the way back to neck and then looked at me.

"Feel better?" He smirked.

I turned my head away from his cause I started blushing hard. Turns out I was a little sexually frustrated too. Pitiful.
I cleaned up and picked out a completely different outfit. I threw on a little mascara and wet my hair a little so it would curl up. I grabbed Skye and we headed out for the day.

"Where do you wanna go first mama?"

"Can we go to Claire's"

Skye loves accessories; she's a stylish two year old. Her birthday is in a few weeks so I can use this time to see what's new that she likes.

She picked out two new pairs of hello kitty glasses, some assorted colored bows, and a pack of glitter colored studs. We went to Build-a-Bear afterwards because she had to have a new pink poodle to match the blue she made last week. Then I stopped in MAC to pick up the new matte Heroine shade, Chanel to re-up on my 'Chance', and finally Michael Kors. I found the cutest pair of Vintage platform sandals, a couple handbags, and I even decided to get Rich that Lexington Gold Tone he's been raving about. I don't usually blow my money like this but hey, today was just one of those days. That's the perks of being a preacher's kid, having a boyfriend with two jobs, and basically getting paid to go to school. We stopped for lunch at Panda Express before I dropped her off at home. Rich tried his best to convince me to spend the night again but I'm not trying to make that habit, and I honestly just wanna be in my own bed.

********
*Knock Knock*

"Dang, lil Peanut got you this tired already?" Stephon chuckled as he came to sit on my bed.

I looked over at my clock and it was 6:00. I'd been sleep since I came home from dropping Skye off around 1 o'clock, and if he hadn't just walked in I could sleep five more hours.

"Ha-ha" I said with a straight face

"What are you doing here?" I got up to wash my face and brush my teeth.