You facepalmed.

Oh hes done it now.

"W-What did you say?" Kawaii~Chan questioned, her voice trembling slightly.

"Oh. Garroth and Laurance have huge crushes on Aphmau and the thought of her kissing Aaron--"

"Their...Trying to sink the ship?"

Oh!

So thats what a ship is!

Its like...Two people you like together!

That makes so much more sense now.

You smiled at the new found explanation.

"Uh...Are you okay Kawaii~Chan?"

"Oh! Kawaii~Chans is perfectly fine! Garroth~Kun, Laurance~Kun. Good luck on the play tonight!" She cheekily giggled.

Your ears fell nervously.

"I swear. That girl makes Zero sense sometimes. Anyways, opening night is tonight! And if you guys don't come uo with something fast that kiss is GOING to happen!"

"Ugh...I'm going to go backstage and get ready for my main role as Prince Escalus. We just have to accept the inevitable." Garroth sighed, walking away.

"I think you should just give up. Aphmau'll choose who she wants to be with. You shouldn't force it." You smiled.

"Yeah. I guess your right. Besides, it would take a miracle to stop that kiss from happening." Laurance sighed.

"Did someone say miracle?" A female voice questioned.

A girl with ruby red eyes and orange hair came in making you yelp.

You hid behind Laurance.

This is new.

SHE is new.

Have you met her before?

She looks fimilar...Nope.

You've never seen her.

"Lucinda!?" Dante yelled.

"Thats right~"

"Your back in town!?" "Yup! Came back today~ Nicole told me of the play Katelyns directing so---Oh? Whos that? I can see you hiding y'know..." She cooed.

You looked at her ears low.

"Oh. This is Y/N. Shes staying with the girls for a little bit. Even though Aphmau acts like her mother..." Laurance chuckled.

He urged you to say hi and you only waved.

The woman named 'Lucinda' chuckled at you and bent down.

"Come'ere~" She smiled.

You walked toward her fiddling with your hands.

"Hi." You mumbled.

"Well aren't you the cutest puppy ever~" She smiled, picking you up.

"If Aphmaus like a Mom to you...Then just call me Auntie Lucy~!" She smiled sweetly.

You smiled brightly and nodded.

"Okay Auntie Lucy!" You beamed.

"Anyways...I heard your little dilemma. Is there something wrong?" Lucinda questioned.

"Its really none of your buisness." Laurance scoffed.

"Oh what a shame~ And here I was about to give you the answer to your problems..."