2k Bonus...and Sequel

"We can't have her fight so soon! The Doctor just finished working on her."

"Kurogiri was fully operational from the start, she should be the same."

"This isn't smart Shigaraki."

"It's all we have, the heroes will be here any moment."

"Fine, bring out Shiroihi."

"I can't believe she doesn't remember anything. I... it hurts."

"We'll get her back bird brain don't worry, but right now we need to survive this."

Dabi rolled a body out on a wheelchair. It felt so much like the first time, except the first time it was really Hotaru. Not some strange reflection of her. The person that sat in the wheelchair was gaunt and shallow. She had the same face, but the rest of her body was mostly metal. Oh, and one more thing, she had absolutely no memory. In fact, only her quirks remained operational. Everything else was a pale imitation of Dabi's younger sister. 

Her thin fingers traced over buttons on an all too familiar recorder attachment. The music began barely audible, as the heroes crashed into the facility. It was most of Class 1A, although perhaps they were 2A now. They were accompanied by their normal teacher as well as many other adult heroes.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

A black shadowy maple rose from the ground with its branches splaying out every which way. While the kids watched all the adults who were listening stopped and walked towards the tree. Kirishima immediately jumped Aizawa and covered his ears, negating the effect. The others followed suit but there were still over a hundred heroes in the area. 

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight

In the hanging tree 

Meanwhile, Todoroki listened carefully to the melodic voice, trying to tell if it was Hotaru singing, or someone else who had acquired the no all too familiar power.

"Call Toga to come pick us up with Kurogiri, I'm not sure if she'll even last halfway through this song." Dabi said to Hawks, who quickly dialed on his phone.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope
Side by side with me
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

Todoroki watched as the frames of Dabi and Hawks came from the shadows. Dabiw as rolling someone in a wheelchair. Most of their body was robotic, but the face and hands were still flesh. Sunken eyes and a gaunt face showed through the darkness, but the most damning of all was their red and white split hair. So they'd done it a second time. Played with life and death to create something new that suited their own needs.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree

With the final verse the three villains disappeared, leaving behind class 2A and 36 bodies hanging in the breeze. 

Hello my lovely readers. This is a teaser for the sequel to Hotaru's story. IF anyone is confused about the lore here, basically Kurogiri is a creature made from someone at the brink of death or possibly already dead. I'm having the same thing happen to Hotaru. Keeping with naming conventions, as Kurogiri literally means black mist, Shiroihi means white fire. I don't think this story will happen right away as I am busy with other books, but I really enjoy the idea and hope to come through with it soon!