Day One

"Ummm so we have two Todorokis... does one of you mind using your first name?" Aizawa mumbled, quite obviously over everyone's shit already.

"I'd happily go as Hotaru Sensei." Hotaru said before Shouto could even say a word.

"Great, everyone gym clothes." Aizawa said, and everyone began to file outside. As the girls began to change everyone kept glancing at Hotaru. The girl was built as fuck. (She got AOT Mikasa abs).

"Can I help you?" Hotaru said coldly.

"It just... it seems you put a lot of effort into you're training." Yoayaoroza said tentatively.

"I've got some tough competition." Hotaru responded.

"Your brother?" Ashido asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Hotaru deadpanned. If there was one thing her and her brother had in common it was their inability to share their emotions.

"Sooo you're the only omega in the class right?" Yaoyaoroza asked.

"In the grade actually. Most don't really pursue hero work." Hotaru replied. "But honestly I don't care what people think. I'm going to be the best.

While the students went through the field tests, someone watched in from the shadows...

"What's so interesting??" a blonde sneered.

"Shut it Toga." the ravenette scowled.

"Is someone in looooovvvveeee." the girl continued to mock.

"I just check up on the two now an then, that's all." he said, a hint of anger in his voice.

"Come one Dabi, why would you care about the Todoroki twins." Toga said, getting pretty impatient.

"That's none of your business." Dabi scowled.

"Aaaaand you pay attention to the girl more than the boooooyyyyyy." Toga began to taunt the man out of boredom.

"If I have to tell you to be quiet one more time I swear I'll..." Dabu began.

"You'll what? Nothing scares me Dabi, not even death." Toga said with her twisted smile. Dabi just sighed in frustration.

"But in all seriousness Dabi, what are these two to you?" Toga asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Dabi said quietly. Toga frowned. She was exactly a pro at emotion talk, but she was gonna try her best.

"Come on Dabi. You can trust me." Toga said.

"Let's just say the girl knows how I got these scars." Dabi responded in a near whisper.

~~~ 7 years ago

It was the girl next door. His sister. Dabi hadn't seen her out of the house in years. She was crying running into the woods behind their houses. It was dusk, and Dabi knew there were coyotes and wolves in that woods.

"Hey wait!"

He yelled out, but the she just ran faster. However, the she looked to be about 8 or nine, and Dabi was 15. She didn't stand a chance out running him, but Dabi had to give it to her she was fast.

"Hey I'm not gonna hurt you, but there's some kinda dangerous stuff in these woods." Dabi said as he grabbed the girl's arm. Her long sleeve shifted up to see... bruises?

"Are you okay?" he asked, but he knew why.

"I-hic- I don't wanna go back there." she replied, crumpling to the ground. She was shaking all over, and Dabi noticed her lip was cut up and bleeding.

"Do you want to come back to my house? It's just next door and I can patch you up."  Dabi said. Ok so maybe he didn't live next door and was just working there to spy on his family. But still. As the two walked back Dabi just noticed how far they had really gone into the woods.

"What are you doing with my child?"  a low, angry voice said.

Dabi turned to see Endeavor. His Father. His Father that didn't even recognize Dabi.

"Did you lure my daughter into these woods?"

"N0, he was running away sir, and you may want to get her checked out she had bruises sir." Dabi said, trying to play some innocent school kid act.

"She's fine." he said firmly, reaching out to grab the girl.

"Sir where did she get those bruises?" Dabi said stubbornly, pulling the girl behind him.

"None of your business kid. Now get out of my way." Endeaver replied, flame flaring out into a beard and mustache.

"I asked you a simple question sir, where did your daughter get those bruises."

Dabi regretted it the moment he said it. He pushed the man too far. Dabi was promptly picked up by the neck, and it began to burn an scar. He tried to fight back with his fists, but they got burned too. After all this time Dabi still felt weak when his Father hurt him. He was still useless.

Endeavor picked up the  girl and walked away.

From that day on, Dabi swore he was going to end all heroes. Heroes don't burn people. they don't hurt their daughters. Heroes aren't monsters.