Remember to Forget

It was a race against time and everyone knew it.

Aizawa had noticed how Shigaraki's eyes flash a bright and brilliant turquoise blue for seconds before he was out again. Eyes that belonged to the person they thought responsible for their disappearance in the first place. Hotaru Todoroki's eyes.

They had sent out a call. Endeaver, Mirko, Kamui Woods and more were on their way. But the villains had someone faster and everyone knew it. One known for always going too fast. And that hero was making his way to UA with Hotaru and Toga right now. 

"Why am I taking Toga again? She keeps trying to cut my legs." Keigo groaned as Toga swung at him with her knife.

"Toga and I are the two lightest. We don't want you to be slowed down too much." Hotaru replied, swing her ankle away before it could be slashed.

"Whatever, we're almost there you two so hold on for evasives." 

Hotaru had briefed Keigo on the security feature of UA, of which there were quite a few. So now, Hawks was hitting the exact right speed to pass through undetected.

".2 above slow down.... .5 below faster.... .01 above.... keep steady.... .02 above" Hotaru read of directions form her speedometer. It had to be perfect. One thousandth off and they were detected.

"Coming up hold steady... .001 under.... steady.... hold.... we're through!" The three took a breath of relief after making it through the border of security. Keigo picked up his elevation to avoid cameras and they soared above the medical building.

"Alright, we've got 5 minutes and 36 seconds after destroying the cameras before they figure out which are missing, and 3 minutes and 27 seconds for them to realize any of the cameras are down. All things considered, they should realize they're medical without checking, so we need to treat this like we've got a 3 minute timer." Hotaru explained to the other two.

"Alright. Hotaru and I will be extracting Shigaraki. Toga will create a distraction in the east side while we get him from the west." Keigo said.

"Oooooh, I'm gonna paint a real pretty picture on the walls for them." Toga said, drinking some stored blood she had brought with her. 

"Yeah whatever floats your boat Toga. Now Keigo, drop us before you take out the cameras so we make the most of out time." 

"Alright, let's do this."

Toga got on Hotaru's back and Hawks dropped them. 

"Now!" was all he needed to cut the cameras out. Hotaru used her flames to cushion her fall, landing softly on the roof.

"Let's move!" Keigo's feather created two holes in the roof of the building. Each girl grabbed a small feather from him.

"Alright Hawks stay out here and provide support until I give the signal." Hotaru said before jumping down. While the Todoroki stayed out of sight, Toga began to make a mess of the place. Slipping through corridors and around walls Hotaru began to feel woozy again. Flashes of memories slipped into her vision.

"Not now, not now." she muttered to herself. She was shaking as she watched Midorya charge at her with his left arm and hand in a fist. It began to disintegrate but it didn't stop. 

"UNITES STATES OF SMASH!" 

Everything went black and she was back in the hospital.

"Hotaru. Hotaru!"  She looked up and realize she'd stumbled upon where Shigaraki as kept. Shoto stood before her, but there was evidence that Aizawa had been there since his sleeping bag was slumped against the wall.

"So Toga is just a distraction. You knew he's been here the whole time." Shoto said, readying his ice. "Come on Hotaru. Give it up now, you can still come back."

"Really? I came up with the plan that blew up the whole complex along with the heroes in it. That's genocide Shoto." Hotaru looked to her watch. 2 minute 27 seconds, no time to be chatting now, she was already behind schedule. Pulling out a simple hand gun she fired on her brother. It was sure to make some noise, but if Toga was doing her job it'd be no issue. 

Shoto blocked the attack by surrounding himself with ice, but thus was unable to melt it quick enough for Hotaru to slipped passed him into the patients room. Wires. Wires everywhere and life support hooked up to multiple places. There was only one way to get Shigaraki out in time.

Hotaru would have to heal him...

...using her own life force