Dissapointment

It had been quite the awkward dinner for Midorya and Bakugou. Todoroki just sat there like everything was normal. Fuyumi was trying desperately to make conversation. Natsuo didn't say word at all, just staring down at his food.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry." the white haired Todoroki finally said. He stood up and went to the door, but then stopped abruptly. "Wha-what the hell.." he stuttered backing up slowly.

"Wel look what we have here." the voice of Hotaru echoed through the room as Natsuo was shot back by a burst of white flames. "Whole bunch of disappointments, all in one room." Endeavor was the first to react, shooting flames through the doorway. With a simple hand motion they swirled around her landing in the garden outside.

"Come on, you're gonna have to do better than that." another voice said as Dabi entered the doorway wearing his trademark psychopathic smirk. "Oi, hey blondie hows it hanging?" he looked to Bakugou who had explosions crackling through his palms. "Tsk tsk blondie, it'd be a shame if you destroyed the entire house."

"Don't put past him." Hotaru commented with a smirk of her own. "Although honestly I'd like to see this place burn." 

Endeavor rushed the two villains while ordering Todoroki and Bakugou to get Fuyumi and Natsuo out of there. Hotaru and Dabi stood back from the doorway allowing Endeavor to exit. Then Dabi turned and sent fire around the whole section of the house, causing it to cave in. It was two on one. Dabi and Hotaru vs Endeavor.

"I get why Hotaru would be here, but why do you care so damn much villain?" Endeavor spat as he shot flames at Hotaru who was using her flames to boost her into bouncing off of walls and running on roofs. 

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Dabi replied with a simple smirk.

"Then what about Hawks? What'd you do to him? I know about the facility burning down." Endeavor questioned while he fought, wondering why Dabi was just staying on the sidelines of the fight.

"You could say we reminded him of who he is." Hotaru jeered back at her father. 

Now Endeavor had something to chew on. Did these villain know about the commission's program? If so, did they use that as a weapon against Hawks? Exploiting a weak point that Hawks didn't even think her had. But how would they know about it? 

"Now pay attention, this is when the show starts!" Hotaru yelled as she landed in the center of the courtyard. She reached her hand up to the air around her. The flames that now scattered the courtyard from Endeavor's attacks swirled around. At the speed of light they flew into Hotaru's palm, leaving it looking like the flames were extinguished. Endeavor began to charge at her, planning to use his size and strength to his advantage.

"Wrong move." Hotaru cackled as she released the concentrated ball of fire on Endeavor. It was enough to vaporize him.

"DETROIT SMASH!" a force of wind knocked the ball of flames to the ground sending heat waves through the air. Hotaru managed to dodge by blasting herself in the sky, but it didn't matter much. Endeavor had gotten off with no more than a few minor burns.

"Well this is a bust." Dabi said from a rooftop he had gotten up on. He pulled out a black device out of his jacket pocket. Expecting it to be some sort of explosive, Midorya and Endeavor took cover.

"ahem... BIRD BRAIN!" 

It was a speaker. Two large red feathers flew in. Dabi and Hotaru each grabbed one and they were lifted into the air.

It's not a bluff.

Endeavor thought. This was for real. Hawks had changed sides.