Alive

Hey guys! I sprained my wrist so I can't type all that well so updates will be shorter and less frequent for a while :)

"Oi, Dabi." Kurogiri said as the scarred villain turned to face him. "Don't you have something to attend to?"

"Really? With the kid here and all?" Dabi replied, staring down the chained up Bakugou. His expression split. Worried but excited.

'Excited about what?' Bakugou thought to himself as the villain stepped through the portal. After multiple crashing sounds, Bakugou began to smell a scent he recognized.

"And you promise it's not permanent?" he heard Dabi's voice across the gateway.

"Awww come on Dabs. The good doctor wouldn't do anything to hurt me." Bakugou swore he recognized that voice. She'd been gone for over two months though. No body, but Dabi could have easily just cremated her. The family had a funeral and everything.

But sure enough, being rolled out of the portal in a wheelchair was none other than Hotaru Todoroki. 

"Hey what's hot pocket doin' hear?" she said, looking first to Kurogiri and the resting on Tomura.

"Hoping to recruit him. Any advice?" Tomura could barely finish his sentence as Hotaru burst out laughing.

"You- ha! You seriously think Hot Pocket will join us! You've got to be kidding! You shoulda asked me first!" she said, barely holding in her laughter to form words.

"What's so damn funny?" Spinner growled from the corner of the room.

"Yeah Hot Pocket has the making of a fantastic villain I'll give you that." she replied, "But I'll tell you he is dead set on being number one, and once Katsuki Bakugou has his eyes on a prize, there's no way in hell you can tell him no." 

"OOOOhhhh so can I kill hime then?" Toga said with a twisted smile.

"All of you be quiet." Tomura said angrily. "I'll make this kid join us whether he likes it or not."

"THAT WON'T BE NECESSARY... BECAUSE I AM HERE!"

"God dammit." Dabi muttered before being knocked out by Gran Torino.

"Missed one." Hotaru said from the corner she'd been blasted into as a spark lit the wood on fire.

"Huh? YOUNG HOTARU!" All Might turned to see the dual colored haired girl smirking back at him.

"I heard you had a funeral for me? Did dad cry, or was he happy to get rid of another disappointment?" she sneered at him before being engulfed in black ooze. 

"Master?" Hotaru said, a bit disoriented from the teleportation. 

"Get Hotaru out of here along with the rest if you."  All for One said firmly. 

Hotaru slowly made her way to the portal, but paused when she saw ice shoot up in the air.

"Of course." she spat.

"Can you still shoot fire?" Compress yelled over to her. Hotaru nodded, sniping her fellow classmates down with a precise shot.

"You guys get out of here. I've go this."  She said.

"You can't even walk dear!" Magne replied.

"I can and I will." Hotaru replied.

And then she started... singing?