Stronger

I don't do this for the riches
I'm infected, my condition is I'm always in my head

The temperature around everyone began to rise.

These words are my religion
I'm obsessive by decisionI'ma do this 'til I'm dead

Hotaru rose from her chair, her legs were shaky at first, but soon stabilized. She typed something into the mysterious keypad attachment on her belt. A background track began to play as she continued singing, the temperature still rising to the point it was difficult for anyone near except Todoroki to breath.

"Ah yes," All for One cackled at All Might, "my newest and strongest project yet. It took some time and pain to adjust the quirk to her body and add the obsidian cybernetics, but I think it was a worth while investment."

Set me on fire
Set me on, set me on fire
Whoa-oh, whoa
I'm still alive
I'm still a, I'm still alive

Flames danced around Hotaru's body. Bakugou, Midorya, Iida, and Kirishima stood to face her as the rest of the league took their leave.

"It's different than normal." Midorya muttered. "It usually takes a few minutes for Todoroki or Hotaru to heat up that much. I wonder..." 

"SPIT IT OUT DEKU!" Bakugou shouted, explosions crackling around his palms as Hotaru got closer.

"From what All for One said, it's possible the singing is her new quirk. It could be powering her up."

Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to lifeFire, faster, everlasting 
Higher, faster, never crashing
Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life

As the refrain hit Hotaru attacked. Her movements were almost completely different from before. Instead of choppy and quick attack everything was smooth and rythmic, similar to a dance. Her body seemed to bend and move perfectly, almost like a robot. The light from her flames lit up her body, revealing 100s of small scars. Each had a symmetrical counterpart on the opposite side of her body. They seemed to form a pattern that looked almost like electrical platings on computers. 

Stronger
Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life
Stronger
Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life

After the refrain the temperature lowered slightly. Iida' engines had been over heated and Kirishima was out cold for not being able to handle the heat. Between All Might's fight there was no way for Todoroki or Yaoyaorozu to help, so the chose to get out of the way. Bakugou was sweating profusely from the heat, and thus couldn't use his quirk without a chain reaction similar to the sports festival happening. That left Midorya.

"The hell are you kids doing here?" everyone immediately recognized the voice of Endeavor, who had just shot All for One with flames. Along with him was the Ninja Hero and a member of the Pussycats. He barely dodged as deep red, borderline blue flames were shot at him. "Wh- Hotaru?"

I do this with conviction
I write truths and never fiction
My disease is what you fed
I can't stop with my ambition
Like a missile on a mission
I'm a force that you will dread

Hotaru just smiled as Midorya went for one more attack before passing out from the extreme heat she had produced. She grabbed Bakugou by the hair and began to drag him towards Kurogiri's portal, but Endeavor landed in front of them. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he said, but was immediately shot back as Hotaru hit the refrain a second time. Between both of them a suffocating heat had washed through the area. Hotaru assessed the situation. There was no way she was getting out of her with Bakugou in toe. Dropping him to the ground, she began running straight at Endeavor.

"Really? That's the best plan you've got?" he laughed as he sent flames at Hotaru. Ignoring the pain, she ran through them. "Guess I can't go easy in you." 

Endeaver readied himself for hand to hand as Hotaru drew close. But, at the last second, she dropped to the ground and used her momentum to slide straight under him through his legs.

"Til next time dear Father." she said with a smirked before disappearing though the portal, at which point it closed.