It'll Be Alright

Hotaru just lied in the room like a ragdoll. She didn't have any tears or fight left in her. She just stared blankly at the wall of the cell. The villains hadn't even bothered with real chains, just some clasps that negated her quirk. Every once in a while one could hear her whimper something like 'why me?' or 'I'm sorry' or 'I didn't mean too'. Hotaru's eyes were completely dried out from all the crying. Her throat was raspy and she hadn't had any water. Instead of hunger, she just felt sick to her stomach over the thought of having killed two people. Hotaru didn't even looke up as the door creaked open and Dabi entered while Shigaraki and Toga watched from the door.

"Hey kid." he said softly, only for Hotaru to press herself further into the wall. "I'm not gonna hurt you I promise." The scent of the omega's distress was thick in the air. It made Shigaraki (alpha) choke to the point he had to leave while Toga (omega) began to also grow in concern just from smelling it.

"Y-you attacked U-- USJ. Why should-- why should I believe you?" the girl stuttered, obviously intimidated from the alpha villain's presence.

"Look back in the alley you said I reminded you of someone." Dabi replied. Hotaru finally looked up to meet his gaze. Her eyes widened with the sudden realization. As she began to think Dabi released his own calming scent, allowing Hotaru to slow her breathing and relax a bit.

"The burns..." she reached out to touch them. "They'd be in the same place."

"Let's take it a step further." Dabi said with a smile, pulling a small picture out from his back pocket. It was too small for Shigaraki or Toga to tell what it was.

"Why do you have my family picture? Unless... those- those eyes. You-- you're trying to trick me! Touya's dead." Hotaru yelled, kicking Dabi square in the chest. For an omega, she was able to overcome her fear pretty easily.

"Jesus calm down." Dabi replied, coughing a bit. "Come on since when did he ever tell you the truth?"

"It's just... there's no way..." Hotaru whispered.

"Come one is it so hard to believe?" Dabi responded.

"I want to believe it. I want it to be true. I just- It's just too crazy." she said, still staring at Dabi in confusion. It was just too much to process.

"Mom is in a mental hospital. Shoto got his burn from her, or rather her fear. I was the first. I've seen it all." Dabi said calmly, thoroughly confusing Toga.

"Touya... Touya Todoroki? Brother?" Hotaru said, a smile beginning to form on her face.

"The one and only." Dabi replied with a smirk before being tackled into a hug.

"Did you know?" Shigaraki asked Toga (as he had now returned with Hotaru's scent fading), knowing Dabi and her stuck together for a while.

"I only knew his natural hair color was white. That's it." Toga replied.

Hotaru allowed herself to be consumed in Dabi's arms. It was one of the best feelings she had ever felt. So warm and calm, but more than that. It was the feeling that she could do what she wanted and say what she pleased and no one would care.

She felt... free.

"Hate to cut in on this heartwarming moment, but we can't keep another omega here." Shigaraki said, "The only reason Toga is around is because she's got a defect and can't have heats. You, me, Compress, Spinner, and Muscular are all alphas.

"Umm actually that's not an issue." Hotaru said in a small voice. "I'm a fated omega, so mynheat won't affect anyone accept for my soulmate."

"Don't even give me that shit. Prove it." Shigaraki said. Fated pairs were extremely rare, and most of them had now idea that they were.

"Well it's a little hard to do that, but I'll tell you I am a Todoroki. My family has the bank to get that kind of testing done." Hotaru replied. "And you can just kill me if it's a problem can't you?"

"Ooooh I like her! Can I stab you?" Toga said with her usual psychotic smile.

"I've gotta admit you've got guts kid, but I need to check with someone first." Shigaraki said. "Dabi I think you will want to be there as well."

"You gonna be ok?" he said, looking down at the little ball in his arms that made up Hotaru.

"Yeah I'll be fine." She replied, and he left.

A few minutes later the two returned, and told her she was meant to speak with this mysterious entity alone. Hotaru walked into a bar and the rest left.

"Well well you do seem strong." A voice spoke form the blackened monitor in the room.

"Umm, who are you?" Hotaru asked tentatively, a few nervous sparks flying from her palms.

"That all depends on you child." the voice responded. "I can do a lot of things, even in this state. You're mind is clear and decisive. You have no second thoughts. I like that." It continued.

"So what do you want from me?" Hotaru replied.

"I simply have one question. Can you sing?"

An hour later Shigaraki and Dabi filed in.

"The girl will be taken to me." the voice filled the room. "The doctor an I have important plans for her."

"Now hold on a second, she just a kid." Dabi began to protest.

"It's fine. I've already agreed to everything." Hotaru said aloud. "Thanks for bringing me here." she said with a smile before black liquid pulled around her mouth and swallowed her whole.