Epilogue- Afermath

"And now with breaking new we have Osada Naoki"

"Thank you Murai, on last Saturday night at around 5 pm notorious villain and League of Villains leader Shigaraki Tomura was admitted into UA hospital for severe injuries. Approximately three hours later Hotaru Todoroki, Toga Himiko, and former pro-hero Keigo Takami were able to rescue him from the hospital. Takami was defeated by our fearless hero Endeavor  is currently being held in custody within the Tararus prison for questioning. The Todoroki family is now mourning the loss of their daughter, though they are not offering specifics as to how she died. Continuing with the rep-"

The screen cracked and fizzled as Dabi and Shigaraki appeared on the scene

"Hello people of Japan. I'm sure your glad to see me alive and well." the man began, "I'd like to add a bit of truth to this broadcast. Have fun sleeping tonight."

The screen buzzed again to show a recording Hotaru sitting in a room, Dabiacross from her.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this Hotaru."

"Of course the people need to know."

"Then go ahead."

"Hello people of Japan. I you're seeing this I'm probably dead, but you still need to know. Me and my brother have been abused by my Father, Enji Todoroki since were were six years old."

She pealed pff her shirt to reveal various scares on her body.

"This scare is from surgery after my ribs cracked from being hit so hard by him. Here is a burn mark. Another one here too. And there's more but we don't have time for that."

"I suppose I should reintroduce myself as well. I'm sure many of you knowme as the villain Dabi, but that is not my real name. My real name is Touya Todoroki, I staged my suicide when I was eleven due to the harsh conditions at the training facility out father sent me to. One that Hawks was also enrolled in."

"Do with this information as you will. Good night Japan."

The broadcast turned off.

Hey you guys, might be starting another BNHA book soon. It's another OC who is one of Aizawa's old classmates.  And finally, one last time, thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed.