Its time

When Davonte walked into the room I didn't know what to say ,think , feel, or do. I couldn't even move it's like the bed was pulling me down . Then he spoke with gritted teeth and his fist balled up

" who is that bitch ass nigga holding my daughter?" He said with gritted teeth

Before i got a chance to speak Kash started talking.

" first of all bumb ass nigga this MY daughter and you need to get that shit straight my nigga she ain't calling yo bumb ass daddy no more ".

Ariana was confused and just started crying she didn't want either of them so she called out for Melvin.

" uncle Mel can you get me ". She said reaching her arms out toward Melvin he grabbed her and left the room so we could talk amongst ourselves.

That's when I spoke I was very angry at the both of them I got out of the bed sore and all and limped over to Davonte .

" Davonte you bogus for coming in here starting all of this . Why the hell was you cursing INFRONT of Ari like that what the fuck is wrong with you"?

Dev-" because you told a nigga you was coming back you all down here kissing on other niggas in shit then yo dumb ass get shot You trynna be a big bad ass wolf you not a thug stop trying to be cause look where it ends you up RIGHT HERE.

" what the fuck you mean I had plans on coming back but obviously I got shot 2 times and yes I made a mistake and kissed Kash but-".

Before i could finish Kash cut me off

Kash - " so our kiss was a mistake ? And I guess you was lying when you said you love me then ?"

Dev-" you said you love this nigga Paris so you loving other niggas now ?"

Me " no Davonte it's not like that".

Dev - " then what the fuck is it like please inform me because you had a nigga fooled Paris on god I thought I loved you but I guess the feeling wasn't mutual".

" no Dev-.....

Dev" you know what fuck you Paris you a thot".
With that being said he walked out the room just left me in the middle of the room with Kash.

Me-" Kash?

Kash-" nah bruh you tried to diss me infront of dude but you was just in my face saying you love me Parsi I can't deal".

Me-" I'm sorry Kash I'm just confused ".

Kash-"yeah I bet you is but I'm gone Paris good luck call me if Ari needs me duces im out ".

I was too tired to even get sad I just limped back to the bed and just cried . I know Ari would be fine with Mel .

This all was my fault and technically I'm not a thot because I've only had sex with one dude. But let him tell it.
I feel terrible I just want to leave the earth. Ariana would be better without me anyway. Maybe i should commit suicide?

I grabbed the body venom from the doctors drawer on the side of me and raised it to my mouth......👀👀⌚️✌️

" I love you Ariana Marie Mc'Niel and I always will.