Hes back

chynna p.o.v

When I walked Back in the bath room I saw diamond and TY all hugged up I shrugged it of deciding to mind my own business. I just went home even If I tried I can't make my night work besides I was tired and I have to wake up early in the morning because I have to get things prepared for Melvin's arrival . I drove back home , well to Melvin's house . What nobody's knows is that I got $5,000 in the mail the other day from an unknown person by the name of snake I don't know who it is but money is money . So yeah I'm moving in 3 weeks . When I got to the house I put in the code kicked of my shoes and warmed up leftovers about 30 minutes later I was finished eating .

I walked upstairs getting some pink boy shorts and a black tank top laying it on the bed and taking an hour shower when I was done I brushed my teeth and put on my fuzzy socks and walked downstairs to play grand theft auto for some reason I can't go to sleep...

Than I heart a knock on the door . Tfukkkk ?? I walked toward the door and I stood on my tippie toes to look through the peep hole I couldn't believe he have the balls to show up after what the fuck he did I opened the door with my gullible ass ! He really got me fucked up.

"What Kash? " I yelled opening my front door,  he didn't even respond he just started kissing me and feeling on me this was the kind of treatment and attention I needed I kissed back on accident I guess . I shoved him off of me and backed up against the wall " um what do you need ? " I asked biting my lip because I just kissed him and in a weird way it stung because I knew he didn't belong To me . " I want you,  I need you now Chyna!  " and with that he walked forward and started kissing me hungrily. He picked me up , and I wrapped my legs around his waist  And we ended up upstairs in my guest room bed we had sex at least 4 times after I finally tapped out .

*********Morning ********

I woke up to a empty bed I felt sad because he used me ! All he wanted was sex I gave him my treasure and he left me gosh I'm so dumb ! Why would I let him inside of me when I know he's no good and he has a bitch and Kid how dumb could a person be ?!

I scooted out of bed and got in the shower to start my day about 2 hours later I was dressed and ready to go to the grocery store it was 9:00 and he gets here at 12:45 so I only have a little time to make my errands I grabbed a bagel and walked out the house . I'm going job and house hunting tomorrow I'm thinking about moving to Miami or Georgia I don't know yet but it will be one of the two and soon I pulled up at pick N ' save and grabbed my phone of the charger and grabbed a cart and headed in I picked up everything I needed for the lunch and desert and of course my personal SNACKSSS ! I paid for everything but the cashier was flirting with me he was cute or whatever so I took it upon myself to ask for a job I don't have time for men and they childish ways right now there to stressful and ugh ! He gave me an application it was real simple so I filled it out in 5 mins and headed home I hurried in put the groceries away. By now it was 11:05 so I started on lunch I made homemade cheese and chicken quesadilla with shredded melted shredded cheese on top it's his favorite . I also baked red velvet cheese cake and blueberry muffins when all the food was done I stacked it up nice and neat on the table and waited 5 mins for the door to open and when it did in came a wide smiling Melvin with a ton of bags more than what I expected he dropped them and yelled "bestfrannnn " and I smiled And screamed " Mel I miss you so much " he put his arms out reaching for a hug I stood on my tippie toes and embraced him then a extra pair of feet approached the hardwood floor " it sure smells good in here bae I didn't know you had a maid ? " Bae ? A maid ? I know he didn't come back home with a hoe I asked  him to bring me back a T- shirt not a hoe wtf ? " you are ? " she approached me with her hand sticking out with a ring , it better be a promise ring I know that for sure it resembled mine he gave me a while back for best friends sake . I shook her hand unwillingly " the names Chynna and you " I said making eye contact " the names Tosha " she said obviously mocking me I slightly did my signature mug that I always do when I disapprove something or someone . " will you excuse us for a minute please , Baby ? " Melvin asked her "sure" she smiled and sat down he slightly pulled me into the kitchen. And pointed his finger at me " look she is apart of me now and as long as you live under my roof you have to respect her "  "whatever man and I won't be living here for long anyway " I said with a twist in my voice " well right now you do so as of now respect her she is my lady okay ? " I replied with a simple " yep" popping the "p" I spint around on the heel of my foot and walked back to where she was sitting " enjoy your meal " and with that I walked to my room slamming my door . Plopping on my  bed my life can't get any better !