Out of my Mind

Chynna POV

Even though me and Kash wasn't official. It felt that way. I stayed there for a couple more minutes and got my shit together. I had to get out the house. After hearing what he said to some other bitch on the phone, I needed to kick it with my girls so I wouldn't be stuck worrying about Kash ass.

I called my bestfriend Mel, to ask him for the security password. Yes, that nigga had security passwords all up in through that mf. Shit, if I was him, I would too. He told me to turn on the security camera's and take a set of keys with me. After saying our goodbye's I got dressed.

I wore some tight shredded skinny jeans that complimented my booty, a black belly top that had pink and white flowers on it, with my gold chain and my pink and white bred 11's. It was a simple outfit, but I looked damn good. I curled my hair, did my make up and headed out.

It was only 12:45 PM when I left out. I hopped in Melvin's black Lambo and called my girl Brandy up. I've only known her for a year but we were pretty cool. She was Dominican and Creole. She was just as bad as I was and she was a party girl, she had connections too.

We met up at this one resturaunt uptown.

"What's up mami?" she said eyeing me up in down with a pretty white smile.

"Girl, where do I start?" I laughed as I sat my Black and Gold MK purse down.

We conversed for hours and I even told her about Kash but I didn't mention his name.

"He sounds just like this one dude I use to talk to named Ty, that nigga was trouble." she said with a half smile. "But be careful, cause niggas in the drug game aren't always what they're cracked up to be.." she said drinking her drink.

I kept that in mind. "You trynna turn up with me at Club 9 tonight? My girl Shy having her golden birthday there and you know she gone have that mf jukin'." she said all excited. I figured I might as well, Kash probably wouldn't be at the house until tomorrow anyway.

" Yeah, what time?" I said looking down at my phone. Damn, it was already 5:32 PM.

"It starts at 9, but her goof ass want everybody in gold or white, so we could hit up some malls before it starts?" she said asking me.

"Yeah, I'm down with it. I will meet up with you then I'll call you when I'm there, I just got to run to the crib to get some dollars, k?" I said grabbing my purse and phone. She nodded and we split the bill and left.

The House ..

I put in the security code and unlocked the doors. I went straight up stairs to get a few thousand out of the safe. I counted out 2500 dollars and looked on the bed and read a note Kash left for me.

I came back and you wasn't here, call me later. I won't be back over here until tomorrow. - Kash

I rolled my eyes and called Brandy. It was time to go shopping! Fuck that nigga.

Hey, hope you enjoyed this chapter it was just a starter for the next chapter I PROMISE it will be gooood. Next chapter will be the PARTYYYY !

VOTE. COMMENT. READ & ENJOY