Im in trouble

Paris P.O.V

The plan didn't go as smooth as it was planned. The person I was supposed to be dealing with pulled out a gun so know we having a full shooting session with the red gang.

" Taylor cover me". I yelled as I was reloading my gun in the process I feel something hit my stomach. Then another hit me in my arm .

" OUCHH, what the fuck I think I'm shot, Brandon go get the car take me to th-"

That was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

I'm outside of my body I can see everything that's Around my body. A group of people are rushing me to the hospital and the other group stayed to kill the people who did this. I don't know if im dead or not but i do feel empty , I feel lost , trapped. The doctors has just gotten me and there working on my lifeless body.

Am I a spirit ...did I die ? Oh no I think I died

All of a sudden i feel my whole soul being sucked back into a shell and that's when I felt whole again not afraid less confused found instead of lost wow so that's what it's like to die for a moment or black out . It's scary and uncomfortable it would take a while to adjust to the afterlife.

Then I was able to hear voices again even slightly open my eyes I was in a coma , I think ?

I opened my eyes and saw Kash holding Ariana with balloons and Melvin leaning on the couch on his phone. But no one was paying attention to me

" Ari berry , I missed you so much"

Everyone looked at me a sigh of relief came from both Melvin and Kash.

" heeeey, mommy i missed you so much. Daddy said you were really tired and that you would wake up soon".

" yeah , how long have I Been here"?

Kash answered , "3 days "

" THREE DAYS oh no I missed Ari birthday , I'm sorry mommy didn't see you turn 5".

" it's ok mommy I had fun with daddy we went to the zoo and we had fun we ate ice cream and pizza too".

" that's goo-

I couldn't even get out the rest of my sentence before DAVONTE walked in ......Uh ohh 😶😶😮😑