Wet or nawhh

Hey guys I'm back at it enjoy and please VOTE !

************Morning*************

Paris P.O.V

I woke up to feel myself in Davonte's bed he must have put me there so to pay him back me and the girls are about to soak him with water and i bought 20 water guns btw it's 11:30 so yes he is still sleeping and yes i did go to a store early in the morning to buy everyone a water gun .

Everyone had their water guns filled with COLD water I put his phone in his drawer so it won't get wet and here we GO !

Me - " On the count of three were going to burst in the room and soak him and the bed nothing more nothing less understood ".

Them - "yes ma'am ".

Me - "let's Go 1...2...3 "

Me and the girls burst in the room to see a sleeping Davonte I split us up I told 8 to go to the right side of the bed and the other 8 to go to the left i stood directly at the foot of the bed in the middle so i can be the closest to the door to run lol .

Me - "1....2.....3"

Everybody at one time squirted their water guns at him he sat up so fast if you would have blinked at that moment you would have missed it all . He looked shocked then the first person he looked at was me . Before he could say anything I squirted him right in the mouth then ran as fast as I could hearing screaming kids following me I hid in a cleaning closet with towels and other cleaning stuff a little girl named Kathy tried to come in there with me .

Me - "Kathy your going to get me caught go somewhere else , go hide under Brianna's bed "

Kathy - "okay "

With that she left to Brianna's room

I heard footsteps coming toward the closet and the closet door opened I became face to face with Davonte he walked into the closet with me shut the door and kissed me making me knock over stuff how did he find me ? KATHY that's why I don't let little kids hide with me ! He probably gave her money for it too. She told him where I was !

Dev - "you think you can just gang up on me like that "?
He said roughly kissing me that shit turned me on

Me - "yes because i woke up in your be-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before I felt myself being lifted off the floor and the closet door being opened he headed to the patio where he has a 6 FEET POOL im short asfukk Imma drown

Me - "NO IMMA DROWN IM TO SHORT NOOO PLEASE DEV STOP!"

He wasn't listening to me and he thought it was funny I was panicking I CANT even fucking SWIM DANG MAN !! I was beating his back and I don't even know if he paid any attention to it at all.

Next thing I know I'm being thrown into the 6 feet pool he play to damn much . I'm glad i had my swimsuit on !

While I'm at the bottom trying to swim to the top i feel another splash which caused me to fall back to the bottom I swear if i die Imma kill him , lol , then I felt arms wrap around my waist and he swam both of us to the top I gasp as soon as my face hit the air

Me - "you play to much Dev DAMN i could have died Dev" i said coughing

Dev (Davonte) - "girl shut the hell up I wasn't gone let cho ass drown".

Me - "But still you play to much". He think everything a game

Dev - " but still you Play to much " he said mocking me

I hit his chest he so damn irritating

Dev - "why don't you give me yo number "

Me - "umm later my phone onna charger"