The after fact

2 week later

Davonte funeral was today he had a closed casket every since he's died I've been feeling.....SAD

oh and come to find out I'm still pregnant , I guess the doctor read the ultrasound wrong , the baby did get hurt pretty bad but they said I stopped her just in time for my babies life. However i cant have anymore kids and this one might not make it. This baby would be the biggest memory of davonte so i hope this baby makes it. I have been spending a lot of time with Kash lately things have been good but I still miss davonte. Both of Brianna's parents are dead and I feel sooo bad for her. Ariana really misses him. she talk about him all the time. Me and kash are strictly in the friend zone . he knows that I had deep feelings for Davonte so he understands the friend zone policy . I never let him spend the night here but , I let Ari go to his house sometimes . I take care of Briana, her aunt gets her sometimes when I need a break but I told them I wanted to take care of her and they were okay with it . I have been grieving a lot lately However , I'm being strong . For the girls. I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant and that's 2 and a half months. I'm really excited For the new baby. I'm just said that my baby has to grow up without a Father. It breaks my heart to think about it But guess what !!!! I got that 5,000 in the mail today . I dont know why it's happening again but I'm going to start letting The girls keep it . 2,500 a piece just for them. So when they become teenagers they won't need money from me .