Our cute relationship❤️

Well , I've been bored sitting around so I've decided to UPDATE for you all but VOTE this time at least it's not going to kill you I REPEAT IF YOU VOTE FOR MY STORY YOU WILL NOT DIE OKAY NOW TO THE STORY !

2 weeks later

Paris p.o.v

Hey you guys I've been talking to Davonte for 2 and a half weeks now he still calls me bae lol I call him bae when I'm in the mood we don't go together but we flirt ALL the time no we have not had sex yet we've spent a lot of time together though we talk ALL the time . Don't get me wrong though I spend WAY more time with my Ari berry. Her and Brianna get along so well they always playing and they do everything together they even sleep in the same bed it's like there twins they favor each other a tad bit but yeah it's been good for all of us right now the girls are at daycare and Davonte should be on his way back from dropping them off .

Davonte p.o.v

I was parking my car in front of Paris house what she don't know is that I keep tabs on her I know everything about her that's how it is when your number one in the drug game . I know her real name is Chynna I know some hoe ass nigga named Kash real name Daniel is her baby daddy I know a lot she think I don't know she use to strip for me at pearls she also is in a gang called pink diamonds she does have her own fashion boutique but I guess she makes extra money that way but my baby a killer she bad as hell too that day at Brianna sleepover she was in my office being curious and shit yeah my camera saw her ass when she was running when She seen my dog yeah I saw that too I was Rolling I know all that shit but imma play along let her come clean by herself .

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door she said I couldn't get a key to her house lol I'm about to see what all she would lie or tell the truth about

She answered on the 2 knock

Paris - " hey, pineapple head .

Davonte - " hey bae , we got a problem . I said sitting on the couch.

Paris p.o.v

Davonte - " hey bae , we got a problem . He said sitting on the couch I sat next to him.

Paris - "Wassup?" I said wondering where he would take this.

Davonte - " okay so it's a new gang called pink diamonds , I heard they got it going on , ever heard of them "?

Oh shit that's my gang damn looks like I have to be a BOSS about the situation

Paris - " hell yeah they don't take no shit but they ain't gone fuck with yo trap "

D - " How you know ?"

P - "Because I'm the leader I run that shit that's why I got Paris tatted on my arm because that's my street name and like I said you ain't gotta trip we ain't gone fuck with y'all any other questions ?"

D - " first of all lil mama you ain't "TUFF" so stop acting like it ".

P - " nigga I am tuff I know you heard that gang and ALL them trap houses they wiped out , guess what I was there I shot first I KILLED the most people I did that shit nigga not nobody else ME so yeah nigga I'm tuff ".

By this point I was a bit irritated because he said that like nigga I will shoot yo shit up you must not know

D - " like I said your not tuff but anyway , tell me about Ari dad

P - " I don't know why u want to know about him but whatever".

D - "You got a slick ass mouth today and it's irritating me you better calm that shit down".

P - " nigga cause you come up in here on some other shit , I ain't got time for that man "

D - " so what I'm trying to figure this all out man what the fuck "