Wow !

Hello, I won't be very long I just want to say thanks to all the people who voted. This chapter is dedicated to you thanks guys , I really appreciate you guys 😘😄.

Paris P.O.V

I just got to the air port , and now we are boarding the plane . I hate air planes and this is Ariana's first time on a plane but in two days we will be getting on a plane again for Disney world .

*****************************************

We just landed and now I'm back in L.A. Home sweet home it still smells the same. I may stop by Melvin's house to see how he's been. I hope he will understand why I left in the first place. I just don't want him to ask to many questions about Ariana because that would lead to Kash and I really don't have time for that because that would like really cause mess . But off we go to Trina house later on tonight is when I make the big drop I'm not scared I've done it before so it's nothing new .

*************Trina house ****************

Trina was so excited to finally see Ariana for the first time instead of pictures . So when she opened the door her eyes immediately landed on Ari .

"OMG she look JUST like him even more in person". Trina said with open arms and a welcoming smile.

I didn't even want to speak on that.

Me - "Yeah, where is our room ?" I said looking around a bit irritated, hoping she would drop the topic.

Trina - "Down the the hall, to your left." She said sighing noticing my attitude.

Me - " Thanks , Trina .

Trina - " Your welcome, and I didn't mean to hit a nerve , I'm sorry." She said thinking back at her comment she said about Ariana looking like her dad a minute ago.

Me-" Its fine , that's just a touchy subject, oh and thanks again". I said giving her a slight smile and walking to the guest room with Ariana .

We walked into the room, it was pretty big but , I had to get ready for this drop tonight so since we just got settled in and since it's only 5:00 I decided to go see Melvin since were only going to be in town for a day.

I had to wash Ari up because we had a long ride and she wanted to put on better clothes so, I put her on baby rock jeans and a tiny north face hoodie i got custom made for her , and some pink and purple KD'S. Ofcourse my outfit was on point too.

I told Trina we were leaving and off we left to Melvin's house I believe he still lives there .

*****************************************
The car ride was quite with Ariana playing on her iPad and me thinking . I had a lot on my mind with Davonte and Disney land and Melvin even Kash it was all too much for me.

We just pulled up at Melvin's house and I know he still lives here because the mailbox is still old style like he likes it. I hope he don't freak out when he see me or Ari. Melvin isn't dumb but I don't think he would notice the strong resemblance between Ari and Kash.

Here goes nothing

Knock , knock.

"Who is it" I hear Melvin yell out over someone else as if there two people in there.

" it's Paris " I yell back picking up Ariana I wonder if that girl still lives here you know, the one he was being rude to me for.

" who is Paris "? He said back sounding a bit confused.

Then it hit me I changed my name he don't know me as Paris he know me as Chynna .

" I mean Chynna it's Chynna " I said feeling so stupid .

I heard a lot of movement like someone was running away from the door then it opened revealing Melvin and these couple of years did him some Justice. He look even better.

" um hey , Melvin " I said shyly walking in the house and putting Ariana down.

" hi" he said scratching the back of his neck from nervousness.

"Long time no see" I said smiling

" yeah, I know right and I see you had a daughter , she looks familiar like I know her From somewhere.

I had to change the subject because I didn't like where this was going.

" um yeah, she's four but I see you decorated the house differently it looks nice".

" yeah thanks , I did it myself actually ". He said smiling.

I nodded that's when I heard foot steps coming from the other hallway then I thought wow he still is with that girl but that's when I seen Kash head peek from the door........👀🙊😮

Cliffhanger😂😂 BUT, I am currently working on the next chapter so you guys should be fine and there is a big twist in the next chapter so stay tuned.........AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE.👍