back to normal

Paris p.o.v.

For the rest of the car ride I was silent just laying my head against the window thinking. Thinking about life and where I'm headed.

Davonte pulled up in my drive way. I wasnt really in the mood for company so I told him to go back home.

I'm just a little confused. At all of this.

4 hours later

Me and Ari had just got done unpacking our stuff and kash called to speak to Ari.

When I gave Ariana the phone she ran to her room and closed her door .

I just brushed it off and started preparing our meal I made a light dinner just burgers and fries and our favorite milkshakes which was strawberry.

Ariana came out her room smiling with my phone in her hand , she sat at the table , and sat my phone down as well she tilted her head slightly and sniffed the air a good few times then she smiled and started doing a happy dance in her seat.

" Mommy , you made strawberry milkshakes"!!!?? She semi yelled.

" yes baby , Because it's our favorite ". I said walking over to grab my phone off the table.

" now what was you and daddy talking about "? I asked her .  She smiled and covered her face , she always does that when she dont want anybody to know something.

She never told me so I left it alone for NOW.

Ariana p.o.v.

My daddy told me a big surprise that he is coming to see mommy in two weeks and that he plans to take both of us on a date. He said that I can't tell mommy though. He said he will call me everyday.

~ 4 hours later ~

Paris p.o.v.

When I got done putting Ari to sleep davonte called me.

Him - " bae , can I come over "?

Me- " not tonight hun , maybe tomorrow".

I heard him sigh then the line went dead ...lol he hung up on me,  mad or nah ?