The Party: Part Two

Chyna Pov

I took a nap since I was going to be up all night at this party I woke up to pills in potions by Nicki Minaj I grabbed my phone off the charger and pressed dismiss . I walked into the bathroom looking at my hair and I sighed loudly here we go I said to my self . I grabbed my pink toothbrush and brushed my gums lol and I went to get my dress out the bag . I was going to have to hurry up because it takes along time with my hair . I picked out my cheetah thong panties with my push-up cheetah bra to match . I also grabbed my Victoria secret body spray and lotion . I ran my shower water and closed the bathroom door cause it be cold when I get out the shower . I stripped from my clothes and got into the water letting all stress leave my body it felt like my muscles were loosening and I felt AMAZING . I was listening to my radio 30 minutes later I get out the water and dry off I go inside my room to find Kash on my bed smiling and licking his lips . " where u going in that " ? He asked pointing at my dress I sighed and rolled my eyes " out " was all I said before I walked to my mirror stalling waiting for him to leave my room before I started yelling at him he gets more comfortable on my bed and relaxes I clear my throat obviously irritated " can u leave " ! I semi yelled he smirked and picked up my underwear " these cute " he said before smacking my ass then leaving my room slamming the door I heard him go down the stairs I sighed then snatched my underwear off the bed and put them on about 25 minutes I was ready to do my hair i put it in a neat bun with a bang I died the tips honey blond and red yesterday so that wasn't a problem I always looked right with all the hair colors so this was super cute on me ! . I put on my "8"pumps then put on my maxi lipstick gave my self one head nod before grabbing my clutch and my iPhone then leaving my room I walked down the stairs to see Kash watching re-runs of love and hip hop I smiled as Jocelyn beat the whole stage ass ! I kissed him on his cheek I decided to just forget about the petty ass phone call because I would find out anyway . I sat on the couch waiting . Waiting for I don't know what , 10 minutes passed I was excited that Melvin was coming back home in 2 days lord knows I missed him. I called up my girl she said meet her there so off I went arriving at the club VIP parking lot . " Here we go " . I sighed loudly before opening my car door and walking straight inside the club without having to wait , because I'm BAD ! when I reached the V.I.P section I seen Kash sitting down smirking and guess who else ? TY I quickly walked to the bathroom and called brandy .

*********phone convo************

Brandy ❤️ : hello ?

Chynna : where the he'll are you ?

Brandy ❤️ : I'm walking in now girl damn !

With that , I hung up turned around and bumped into Ty he smiled and pushed me into the VIP section bathroom he started kissing me and grabbing me , me being so stupid I kissed back we fell on the waiting sofa and in come a confused Brandy

" Chyn- What the fuck , really ? "

So im guessing this was her ex  or something ughh what have I got myself into .

I pushed a shocked Ty off of me and and tried to fix my dress then In walked A Mad Kash ,

" what the fuck is this ? "

he said angrily

" what u mean we ain't fuckin " I yelled loudly

" are y'all "

brandy said " no" " I yelled

" ayee who the "fuck you yelling at hoe ? "

" bitch you , the fuck " I said getting in her face Kash ran up to us trying to brake us up.

" bae stay out that shit " some pretty girl said she was slim with pretty hair and hazel eyes she walked

to Kash and tongue kissed him I looked away a bit jealous

" And you  the one thats mad  ? " i yelled

who the fuck is this ? " I said walking over to her " I'm Kayla Kash fiancé and his my baby mama and you are ?"

" oh No one special " I said looking at Kash the look on his face was priceless he wasn't expecting this at all " Oh and Melvin is coming home tomorrow afternoon so u can leave today im good , be with your kid how old is the baby anyway ?" " oh she will be five in the beginning of August , August 5th to be exact " she said smirking then I nodded once then walked away I need a drink shit this to much . I walked to the bartender and asked for 2 shots of vodka on ice I needed it ! I wasnt about to let anybody ruin my night shit andthis expensive ass dress i'd be damned

if i didnt have fun wearing it .I drank my two shots before walking to the dance floor dancing on random people I was now drunk after my 3rd shot of liquor they played the oldest song red nose but I still danced to it I was getting it . Tomorrow was a big day my best friend was coming home and I had to make a big lunch and a cake I missed him so much it was ridiculous but now wasn't the time to think about anything or anyone  just let the liquor do what it want . The song went off and I sat down tired , I decided to go check on things in the bathroom and u  wouldn't believe what I saw !

Cliffhanger hahaha ! There will be a even better update then this one next trust me it's going to be amazing but VOTE it only takes one tap please we were also thinking of maybe 20 chapters idk but vote how many votes we get is the amount of chapters we would update ! Night guys