Speechless

Paris P.O.V

When I seen the look on kash's face it was priceless,and I'm pretty sure mine was too. Every feeling I had toward him came back to me at once. It's like he could see straight through me. All this time I thought I was trying to avoid him but deep down I knew I wanted to see him .

And OMG Ariana this is all to much !

He looked to my side at Ariana it's like he knew she was his . Melvin knew too, once he seen them both in the same room. He looked mad so I'm guessing he didn't know about us fucking around . He called Ariana to the kitchen to let us talk alone.

Kash walked up to me and I started getting nervous so I sat on the couch.

" hey ma " he said giving me a hug brushing my thigh as he released the hug which caused me to stutter.

" uhh, umm heey". I said nervously it's crazy how his touch still stir me up in the inside.

" how you been ? And I see you have a daughter".

" correction, WE have a daughter " I said putting some strings of hair behind my ear.

" wait , so she is mine "?

" yeuhh". I said , at this moment I'm a bit scared of his next reaction.

" what the fuck Chynna why didn't you tell me ? " he said raising his voice and standing up".

" first of all it's PARIS , and nigga don't play dumb you didn't answer the fucking phone after you fucked me and left so if you think you about to come at me your wrong your WRONG!" I yelled getting even louder.

I can't believe this nigga just said that after he put me through so much. I wasn't even ready for a kid .

Before he could respond Melvin came in the front room with a sleeping Ari .

" ayye y'all have to go upstairs with the conversation ". He said laying Ari on the couch.

I turned around and stomped up the stairs . All of a sudden I feel a hand grab my ass I turn around and see Kash smirking up at me .

" bitch don't fucking touch me". I said finally reaching the top of the stairs and going to the farthest room so no one could hear us.

" Chynna I mean Paris you don't have to be mean like that "

" yes the hell I do because you hurt me Kash you hurt me you put me through so much hurt and pain and you took my virginity and just left me. YOU LEFT ME WITH A WHOLE FUCKING BABY BY MYSLEF A WHOLE FUCKING HUMAN BEING. " at this point I was crying .

He was just looking at me I could tell he didn't mean to hurt me or get me pregnant but he did .

He leaned over and wiped my tears and kissed my forehead.

" im sorry , I didn't realize how much I was putting you through but all that matters is that I'm here now and I am going to be a good father to our daughter I promise".

" Kash it's not that simple you can't just pop up in Ariana's life it don't work like that she is a little girl and she is very sensitive and sassy this is all new to her".

" you don't think it's new to me ? This is my first child ".

" no what happened to that Kayla bitch at the club that one night she  said she was your "fiancé" and baby mama "?

"She lied that wasn't my baby that baby was mixed. And she was never my fiancé either she just wanted to be."

" whatever , but there is something I have to tell you."

" I don't think I'm ready for this but go ahead".

" I have a boyfriend and Ariana calls him dad".

He was pissed his whole face turned red he clenched his jaw and put his head down I'm scared as shit .

" what the fuck Paris really are you fucking serious , you got

My daughter calling some hoe ass nigga daddy "? He said standing up

here go another argument.

" yeuhh, but nigga so the fuck what he a better father then you, you didn't even know her fucking name you don't know shit about her or him so don't get to telling me how the fuck to raise Ariana . Cause everything she owns I bought it everything she eat I buy that shit the fuck you mean".

" so what bruhh you not about to hold that shit against me every time we argue".

" answer this question , did you forget all about me"?

" no , I thought of you time to time like how you been and stuff but I had no idea you had my baby and I kind of miss you ".

" oh" was all I said because if I admit that I missed him too it's not no telling what I would do. My body play tricks on me when it comes down to him I might fuck around and kiss him on accident and that leads to bed shacking and baby making .

" yeah well , can I see my daughter dang , he said tickling me".

I burst out laughing

"ok Kash you can you can."

" ok and do you miss me ?"

"Nopee"

He started tickling me again

" I said do you miss me?"

I couldn't control the wetness.......from my eyes (lol) as he continues to tickle

me he asked me again.

" Ok I miss you Kash damn".

He laughed then stop tickling me

then shit got real.

" I love you , I always loved you". He said looking into my eyes as he was still laying over me from tickling me.

"I......I love you too. I said looking into his eyes also.

Next thing you know we were making out .

See this what I mean I can't control myself around this particular man. God knows I did not want to kiss him but my hormones got the best of me I had not had sex in 4 years you know this position was killing me .

Now the real question is how the hell am I going to tell DAVONTE ?????