"Ahh , sorry (y/n) we bumped into him today like a friendly reunion, but this is smashing (idk his actual name )" said short stack ( Josh dub)

While everyone sat on the couch aside from juicy I decided to make dinner, I pulled out some pork riblets, a bag of onion, sausages I also pulled out a salad bag. I was known for being a little weird when it came to food.

(3rd person cause why not OwO)

Smashing walked to where juicy and (y/n) were, he watched as the girl was very cheerful around the boys however he pitied her too , not because of how she was but for not knowing their true roles within his monstrous kingdom.

He sighed dramatically as if to let them know what's on his mind is troubling him, Eddie kinda figured out that he wishes he could do something and go against the wishes of juicy but their main role was to protect the  precious girl from being killed and taken to lord Gibson which is of course juicy's dad.

(Ur POV )

I could feel the lack of tension within the room so I generally, took this as my cue to serve everything.

" what's on your mind smashing?", I asked feeling concerned

"I have a question and I want you to answer truthfully" smoke the blonde boy

"Alright" I replied

" have they told you what they did in the under world?" He asked

I shook my head no. What could have they been with many different thoughts running through my head  I got curious  and propped myself up on my elbow as juicy mimics me.

"Well each of us have a different role down where we are from, Eddie was a food man, narrator was a soldier, josh was well also a night and mully was an assassin for the prince, the prince being juicy" smashing told everyone in the room

"WAIT WOT BISH IF HE WERE ROYALTY ID BOW DOWN BUT HECK NU BISH" I Scream.

Juicy covers my mouth to shut me up so me being weird I licked his hands

" WTF WHY U LICK ME " HE held his hands in the air

We all broke out laughing, I started  wheezing I couldn't bretege with how much I was laughing. My stomach hurt so much that I started to hiccup.

One month later

OKAY so I said to the chicken boomers that they need to be able to sleep on beds and not my furniture. So they did some oooga booga magic and walked through my wall, YES My damn wall I was shocked that they could actually do that never mind the fact they are creatures from hell but HOLEY SHITTY TITTY the room was as big as the fookin pyramids man, I decided to walk around sneakingly to where  the boys were.

" smashing why did you tell her that shiz"

" I'm sorry lord Gibson "

"your lucky she has more brains than yourself you gooby grape loving asshole" ( sorry I love them all but I needed brains)

"Hey, that was more rude than your dad asking to fuck his wife's friend"

Fire, that's all I saw before juicy showed his true self, scarier then before. I could believe that juicy was so.... Harsh sometimes I walked out. And sat on the couch they spent hours in there so I fell asleep .

(Juicy POV)

We walked out of our little realm, I walk out first to see the precious  Bunnie sleeping. I watched as her chest rose up and down(ain't sure how to spell someone please comment the correct spelling of rose as in past tense of rise).

Peaceful I walk over to her sleeping body,I kneel down on my knees in front of her.

"I'm sorry about these idiots my dear, just a little longer" I said as she turned in her sleep.

I lean down to her forehead kissing it lightly and then getting up and walking away .

I head to the bathroom and do my business thank the devil she taught us how to shower and bath, otherwise we would smell like literal ass.

(reader POV)
I walk into my bedroom tired then I saw juicy sleeping in my bed and in my spot I climb into my covers, strong arms wrap around my body, a head rests on the crook of my neck. Hot breaths tickle my neck.

Smack! A glass plate shattered surprisingly he was still asleep.
A man climbed in through my window with ropes (fire ladder or even using trash cans) I lift his arms off me to see this man was smashing that double agent price of ass.
(+ ik its not as long as u wanted it to be but I've got a really bad head cold don't worry I've been tested for covid and I DONT have it so +side  for once and well it doesn't help when you have he hotest room in the house so u must have your fan on I wanna know if you would like to message me over Instagram since I'm more active on that during the day ?+)