20

Moments later

Reader pov

He grabbed the box with a slight smile on his face,  he had torn the box open  pulling out the dye from its box .   juicy had so many  little thoughts, the dye was now running through my hair, he hummed softly whilst moving on to the next section. He wraps my head gently with cling wrap to help the hair dye set. We sat playing games together.

" I have a question, why were you not afraid when i first appeared here?" He askes

' i dont know honestly, i guess the fact that someone of a non human species fascinates me'

He smiled slightly. His eyes then drooped. He looked sad, almost as if he was about to cry. I place my hand on his, still aware of the towel wrapped around my body. He looked up at me, i cup his cheek.

" Im sorry " he whispered before breaking out in tears

" Gaege its okay you dont have to apologize"

" But i do, all we have done is cause you trouble, you got kidnapped by my father, cursed and thrown in a cell, you cant tell me that this" he holds up my hand "  that this isnt our fault"

" Gaege its not your fault, your father is an ass, until hes dead and gone, this curse that he put upon me is not your fault, its a reminder to me that your not human"

He steps out of the room meaning it was time to wash the excess dye out. I turn the shower on, unwrap the towel from my body and close the curtain.

(Juicy pov)

As shes getting the dye out of her hair i grab her some clothes. I dont want to loose her, out of all the females i could love, why did she have to be human. It changed everything. I was  2200 and thats 22 years in human.
She was only just twenty now. This curse would kill her by time she turned 25. Unfortunately i have to well disappear. I have to find out what the curse enchantment was. But i can't leave her, what would happen?

I imagine her beautiful blue dyed hair sitting on her shoulders, her pretty (if you have  blue or brown eyes) ocean eyes/ her gorgeous chocolate brown eyes filled with tears on her knees screaming for me, her joyful smile would be but a mere memory to everyone.

I had to make my choice fast before she got out of the shower. I heard the door creak open it was narrator, his blue eyes hopeful but yet doubtful all at the same time. He knew what i was thinking.

' Gaege talk to me before you go to bed "

I nodded. He leaves the room as quick as he entered.

(Reader)

I was done, juicy had put clothes on the sink for me.  I get dressed into the shirt and long pants. I open the door to see juicy sitting on the bed . I walk over his head hung low .

' gaege ?'

'(y/n) i love you, i dont care if it takes me a while but i will break that curse of yours one way or another'

He cups my face gently with both hands kissing my lips softly, our eyes closed. It was like this for a while. We pull apart to breathe, he had tears streaming down his cheeks .he hugs me tightly, taking a deep breath of each others scent(?) He smelt like orange and lime with a hint of cinnamon.