chapter 10

We all walk back into my apartment, kyle and ash came in too. I sat in between juicy and the short one ( josh). I look at juicy he was being quiet for some reason .

(Juicy POV)

How could she be so cruel to poor kyle, and Satan save me if (y/n) does that shit to me that was scary as heaven, everyone was so quiet thinking I can already see what's going on in ashes head and well hemhem its very scandalous.

Its weird how everyone's not talking and I know narrator is plotting to murder that chick if it his last dying wish, well his last living wish I guess.

(Reader POV, omfg don't listen to or nah deeper version night core its randomly playing KILL ME )

" are you alright dude?" Asked the Mexican taco boy

( when ever I try to write boi it turns to boo ;-;)

I stand up and drag juicy and narrator

" follow me, we need to chat"

I walk to my room, with them they walk in, I close and lock the door behind me.

" right do you know how to hehem dispose of a parasite ?" I ask

Juicy looks at me then narrator.  They both nod And an evil expression becomes plastered onto my face without me realising.

I push narrator out of the room, seeing as I trust juicy snac- fuck no ahh ree as I trust juicy (ohohoh the lemmons will happen XD just tell me if you guys are innocent or nah)

Anyway, I grab paper and write my plan on it and give it to juicy to read.

" so evil little Bunnie (my cat climbed over my head lol)"he said

I clasp my hands together, with the mist innocent smile on my face.

"Well why would I be violent juicyboi"I giggled

~written on the paper~
Since you guys are demons, can you guys make an illusion that I'm one of you guys then we can kil that thot.

~back to reality~

We walk out of my room to see ash and kyle gone ski, great they probably have the pleasurable play time with each other .

I turn to close and lock my apartment door. The the news comes on.

|news prodcast|
" ladies and gentlemen, I would like to report a car crash on billishon road (idfk not real road either I Dont  think ) the female driver at the scene died, police say sh was speeding as her speedo was maxed out, until our next news break "

|end|

"What the fuck she dead !, I wanted to kill her, well actually never mind I'd get caught " I said talking to myself

" hey, crazy lady what's your name?" Said taco boi

I sit on the couch with a packet of marshmallows in my hand, everyone looked at me as I stuffed my face, I then swallowed what I was chewing on.

"My names (your first and last name ) what's yours ?" I asked

"Buenos noches (good afternoon) me llama eddie (my names eddie only reason I know did because I teach of myself)" said Mexican

"Gday ( how many Aussies actually say gday?) My names Josh" said the shortest one

"I'm mully "

"And I'm the oh so vallient narrator " he bows 

Juicy grabs a marshmallow. I shove the bag in my bra. And run to the kitchen once I was in the kitchen I climbed onto the fridge and all the boys followed and started laughing.

"BiSh ThEsE are My bAbIeS jUiCy!!"
I yell in the most cringiest voice possible

Authors note
I fucking died and came to life with bunch of puppies also had to ride my horse sugar today, dad nealy fell off.

Little brother note
Is she on crack?