22

( I should mention this now I'ma do two more chapters after this but idk if I want to continue but yeah 😅 Idrk )

I  wasn't myself it felt so surreal, nothing made sense, being in a realm I didn't understand there was chaos and peace, where sinners and Saints would roam the pits of hell or the serenity of heaven. Neither one was I drawn to. When I awoke I was confused. I couldn't tell where I was.

Gaege walked into my room with chicken tenders and a caramel milkshake, he looked tired, sick almost.  I've noticed this alot everytime I question him about it he shrugs me off as if it's not important.

I got up out of my bed that night and I saw narrator talking to juicy. His voice laced with concern.

' juicy, U need to return for a bit so a healer can heal you, do you want her to know what's going on at this point in time ?'

' narrator I don't want (y/n) to know anything about this, this is the consequence I knew would happen. '

Narrator grabs juicy's shoulder gently.

' gaege just know we will have to tell her when it happens'

Juicy nods and sits on the couch. I come out from the corner. I look towards narrator who's now on the phone to the others.

I stand Infront of juicy with my arms crossed , juicy looks up at me slight confused.

' your going to tell me right now what's going on with you, why do you looks so sick?'

' I...uhm ' he looks at narrator and narrator nods' look, how do I put this , I'm dying, here  on earth'

' if your dying go back ! I don't want to loose you! ' I start crying

' I can't leave you, I'm not going to '

' I want you healthy not dying ! '

' I can't help it every minute I spend here or anywhere I'm going to die, Its not something that can be stopped (y/n)'

(Short chapter  sorry 😅😅)