chapter 7

I go to reach this really cute toy for my younger brother Marshall
But me being short I struggle.

Gaege lifts me up while looking away, weird I thought, oh well let's do dis, I grab the wolf ( didn't mention this XD) plushie.

" you can put my short ass back down you know" I say

"R-right"he stuttered.

He puts me on my feet, his face was red around his cheeks.I walk to another isle and find books, now don't judge me I love books especially horror books, but also romance novels too I don't mind either way.

A book catches my eyes ' love letters from Montmartre' I grabbed the book and put it in a trolley. I couldn't believe that I hadn't seen this book before. I read the back of the book, immediately immersed. Gaege looked over my shoulder

" what's that?" He said

" a magic book" I say sarcastically while stifling a laugh

"So you can trap me in magic water ball that fizzes when put in water?" He asked

I smack him on the head lightly and grab a children's book for the grown baby ( I'm so sorry I'm lacking in braincells)

We head to the registers, and the lady scans every item.

"That will be (mind I'm Aussie ) $129 " said the old lady

We walk through the stores and guess what we come across yup a hair saloon, finally no more having to teach the boomer how to do it him self, we walk in  and I see someone familiar, its Bree( I'm using her name cause she was one of my friends:))

"SUP BOOMER!" I walk in laughing dragging both the trolley and juicy.

I push him down in the chair "sit boi" immediately Bree comes over to give him a haircut but before she touches his hair.

"SHES GONNA KILL ME WITH THOSE MAGIC BLADES LOOK AT HOW THEY MOVE HELP MEEE!"

"JUICY!, SHUT UP AND SIT YOUR ASS DOWN!" I YELL AT HIM

This is going to take hours, he sits down on the seat shaking as he does cautious of Bree and the scissors.

" right now listen juicy boi, they are called scissors and they cut your hair," I open the book and show him the photos" you can choose one of these and the lady will make your dead ass skin cells  (hair) look like the style "

Time skip

Finally, heading home after such a long day, we got home and now we were taking everything to my apartment.

Done, now we pass out on the couch, ten points I landed. On the couch pillows.

Juicy POV

Holey shit did she just die Noooooo,  I use my demon magic to create a message ( like a mirror saught of thing)in my home with the boys.

"Narrator, hellp I think this human who freed me died help!"

Narrator, Eddie , mully and josh come through and narrator being our only sense of hope checks her pulse.

"She's alive, but we are drained juicy "

_____________________________________

Hoi hoi hoi  no estoy bien

I'm not well, my body is in pain from the weekend :)

Thanks for reading

I'm open to critersism HOw DO YOU SPELL IT ;-;