chapter 11

( note if you see fave its meant to be face I'm lazy and its like difficult for me to see.)

After yelling at juicy for trying to touch my marshmallows I walk to my room and put on some sports wear, I walk out of my apartment without a second thought.

I go for a run yep not as lazy as you thought right, well I was running and I saw a shadow from the corner of my eye, shit someone was following me.  Lucky me I had brains I make a tonne of twits and turns eventually loosing the figure.

I turn to walk to The closest footpath, and immediately I freeze in my spot, the figure was standing directly at the end of the Alley. I pull my phone out now I had bought gaege (okay so I'm probably most likely going to wright gaege as gage cause I have a teacher named gage,) a phone so I send him my location with the words IM SCARED .

Not even twenty seconds later gaege appears with smoke swirling around him. His eyes a bright fucking blue (sowwy to those who don't like bad words) eyes almost  reflected the dimly lit ally way.

He turns to give me a soft smile , as soon as I saw his sweet childish smile, I knew I was safe, another second and I swear I would have been either shot, raped (sensitive topic I'm sorry, or even worse kidnapped away from my new family.

(My fimbers are numb;-;)

-Juicy pov-
Y/n sent me her location with the words I'm scared all in caps. Immediately I decide to use this type of magic I've been learning,  next thing I know I'm in another place a dark black alleyway I see a man standing there I turn to see y/n standing, shaking as if she was afraid for the worst possible things I had to do something. I turn back around facing the man .

" love, I need you to look away and block your ears" I told (y/n ) in a calm but sweet voice

!¡!!! Warning pretty damn violent juicy ahead please read at your own risk¡!!¡!!!!¡

I lunge at the man taking his neck into my grasp, the man looked like he was forty or some shit. I was bearing my  sharp k-9 teeth at the man for trying to hurt my (y/n) i then plunge my hand into his stomach right through to the other side, blood splattered onto my fave and onto my clothes, i had to protect y/n with everything i had in me it was a necessity my mind snapped with the only thing on my mind being kill. I grabbed the old fucks heart and ripped it out of his chest while it was still beating.

" your a waste of oxygen" I whispered into the mans ear 

I pull harder on the guys heart, his body falls limp with thick crimson liquid spilling from all the entrance wounds. I started chuckling deeply, psychotically. I look at my clothes then behind me .

- your POV -
I just stood there not moving, fearing gaege, remembering hes not human. I drop my hands fearing I'm next.  After all I had no clue what this man was thinking. I started to back away very slowly when Eddie appeared behind me. Grabbing me in a hold. I started screaming and punching poor Eddie afraid it was juicy.

!!!!!¡!!! End extreme violence !!!!!!!!¡!!!!

"STOP LET ME GO, DONT HURT ME PLEASE!" I Repeated over and over again.

Narrator shows up after  Eddie, he pushes me to narrator I immediately bury my face In to his chest crying my eyes out.

( Eddie)

I arrived on the scene to see juicy had obviously killed someone in front of y/n, she thought I was him and began to punch me that fucking hurts! I saw that narrator had appeared and I immediately push her to him I saw how she balled her eyes out.

I walk to gaege, his face tinged with blood, I smack him over the head.

" you fucking idiot!" I whisper yelled.

Juicy turned  his head to me. With shear anger written on his face. Something he didn't show often. I look down to see a old man shift into a servant of the royal highness Lucifer aka juicy's father.

I think his father is onto him and how he decided to try and hook up with a chick named melody. She was in an arranged marriage with gaege but he refused.

Authors note
Sorry I haven't updated been busy with school and chores, not only that I've been getting massive headaches. But I hope you enjoy the chapter and how long it is :)

THANKS FOR READING THIS

I'm soo sorry for lack of writing  I really am.

Also 810  Words written  enjoy