chapter 3

IMA smack this boi
____________________________________
Author note;  hii humon so I ish tired so if anything is spelt bad I appologisr and IMA change the you to I but keep it as the reader I also wanna change the name of the book/ugly creation of words
____________________________________

I mean at leasst he said please , it's probably a bad idea but oh well. If I die I die. Anyway I helped him  put on the bath robe and tied it up for him.

"Thank you uhm .... what is your name?"

" my name is (y/n)  and your name is..?"

" well my friends called me juicy, but my name is actually gaege Gibson"

I look for something to tie his( IMA make it so he has mid length hair but I promise when u get him clothes you will take him to get a hair cut) hair up And found an orange hair tie in the drawer of you room, your tummy grubmled reminding you that you hadn't eaten.

You walk down stairs and grabbed out two plates and put half of the chicken tendies on the both of the plates, he looked at me weirdly and curiously, I hand him one off the plate and push it into his mouth, he starts to chew and his face brightens up.

"WOAH JUICY LITTLE MEAT FINGERS!"

" Actually they are chicken tenders but I call em chicken tendies"I said while grabbing the sweet chilli  sauce  from the cupboard and putting in a little dish on my plate I smile and eat them.

I watched him scoff Dow the plate of tendies he had and almost choked key words almost meaning I did. I was gonna say something when my phone rang it was Luke.

( phone calk will be in bold)

Luke: sup daughter/son so kyle wants to know if were getting dresses or tuxes?

Me/u: uhm well probably dresses cause remember I bought a dress already

Luke: yeah I know but you know how me and kyle are-

Me/u: DONT FUCKING EAT THAT YOU WILL DIE BOOMER !!!

LUKE:  who the fuck are you talking to?

ME/U: sorry Luke but buy dresses and flats you tall forks, DONT PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW HOEBAG.

END OF CALL

WELL if that wasn't the most terrible thing I've done idk what is but He nearly just ate the plug side of the toaster that's why I had screamed .

____________________________________
Author note:
Well shitty tittites I understand that they are short chapters but do keep in mind im still new and I'm only used to writing stories using I or we or him or her  so oof

BATEMAN