Jaden groans loudly and throws his head into the pillow. "I'm sorry."

"Me too." Amelia innocently says.

"Why are you sorry?" He questions confused.

"Because you can't cuddle me all night. I don't want you disturbing my dreams about Kol." She sighs dreamily.

"Who is Kol?" Jadens face loses all amusement.

"You'd know if you paid more attention." She smirks and turns back around closing her eyes.

Within minutes she's passed out but Jaden was very wide awake. He was searching through who Amelia follows and her most recent comments for about half an hour before quietly sighing.

JadenWho is Kol???

Jaden
Who is Kol???

Josh
Am I supposed to know?

Jaden
Amelia told me I couldn't touch her because I would be disturbing her dreams about Kol-

Josh
Oh that Kol 😅

Jaden
You know who he is?!

Josh
Not personally but I know of him

I've seen him a few times

Jaden
Well?..
Read at 11:57 p.m.

Josh!
Read at 12:02 a.m.

I hate you
Read at 12:05 a.m.

Jaden sighs loudly and flops onto his side just staring at the girl with a frown prominent on his face

Amelia stirs awake because of the bed moving and groans. "Go to bed." She mumbles.

"I can't." Jaden whispers, as if to not wake up the girl more than she already was.

Amelia slowly sits up with another yawn. "What's wrong?"

"Who's Kol?" Jaden questions, ignoring her own.

"You woke me up for this." She deadpans yet decides to give it up when she notices his worry lines in the dark. "You have nothing to worry about." She assures him.

"Josh told me that he's seen him a couple of times." Jaden comments.

"First of all, you messaged Josh about this? Millions of people have seen him a couple of times Jaden." Amelia begins to become frustrated, but she'd be lying if she said he wasn't the most adorable man on earth for being extra like this.

"Of course I messaged Josh, I knew that he'd know about him. And oh. So he's famous? Is he an influencer or..." he trails off with a tight lipped smile.

"He's an actor." Amelia stuffs her face back into the pillow, wanting nothing more than to go back to sleep but at the same time found the whole situation entertaining.

"An actor?" Jaden questions shocked.

"Mhm." Amelia grunts. "Now please go to bed."

It's silent for a moment and Amelia actually thinks that he's going to let her fall back into her peaceful sleep.

She was wrong.

"How did you guys meet?" He fires another question, an underlining tone of jealousy and hurt in his voice.

"Jaden!" Amelia shouts in tired anger. "He is an actor. His real name is Nathaniel Buzz, he plays Kol on the Originals and you'd know that if you watched the tv show."

Jaden gapes at her back as she frustratedly turns back around taking the blanket with her and throwing her head on the pillow.

After a few more moments of shocked silence Jaden lays down and sighs lowly.

Unable to sleep Jaden very gently nudges Amelia and waits for her to turn over. Once she does with a glare he lays his palm open in the middle of the bed like they had done when they first met and he smiles at her.

Amelia stares at it for a moment before scooting herself over his arm and wrapping her arms and legs around the boy.

"Goodnight Lia." Jaden kisses her forehead.

"Night JJ." She whispers, giving his bare chest a kiss.

"Jj?" Jaden whispers in confusion. She nudges him in the ribs making him wince.

"Okay okay. Sweet dreams." He mumbles, trying not to laugh at the girl who was obviously cranky because she was woken up.