[00:51]

Jimin sighed as he took off his black cap and brushed his dark chocolate hair back with lazy fingers. The truth was that he was exhausted from walking down Seoul all afternoon and night. Although it was close to midnight, the streets were still busy so he quickly placed his cap back on before someone else recognized him. It had been two minutes since he saw Golden Kook's latest post about being in a cafe. Automatically, his pair of rosy lips pouted. He hadn't found him yet, it was frustrating.

"Let's go, Jiminie. I can do this," he sighed and clapped his hands together while observing the different buildings around him with their signs turned on or off. "Bong Cha's Cafe." He spotted a small cafe that had the lights on. His adrenaline pumped up and he wasted no chance in entering the cafe. But his luck wasn't present. The cafe only had two middle aged customers.

"Next," he sighed again, squinting his eyes while exiting the cafe in order to pay attention to his surroundings.

There were so many reasons why he wanted to find Golden Kook. His need to thank the YouTuber was huge. Aside from thanking him, he wanted to meet him because no matter how much he had tried not to, he had fallen in love with the idea of possibly dating a boy with so much passion, a very wonderful personality; a boy who shared struggles similar to his; someone who didn't seem fake in front of the camera. Golden Kook became his own minor obsession through it all.

"Cafe. Cafe. Cafe. Cafe..." mumbled Jimin, turning left on another block. "Shibal—"

He cussed out loud when he accidentally lost his footing on the rough concrete, falling chest down and hands over the hard concrete. It must have been because he was tired. Although he practiced choreography for endless hours daily and had great stamina, walking around Seoul was a whole different concept.

"Ow..." He hissed, slowly standing up before checking around himself to see if anyone had witnessed his embarrassing fall. No one cared, which was great. His right palm started to bleed slightly so he groaned. It obviously had to be him; clumsy he who would injure himself the moments where he couldn't afford to.

"Baby Carrots Cafe."

Jimin's eyes sparkled as soon as he spotted an open place where he could clean himself up, so he rushed there. Careful of not accidentally stumbling again, he entered the unexpectedly warm and cozy cafe. The instant feeling of nostalgia hit him, like warming his hands on a fireplace during a cold winter night.

Walking up to the counter with a shy smile, Jimin asked, "Excuse me, do you have a restroom I could use? I accidentally fell outside and my hand is bleeding."

His voice was lowered in volume, not bothering to check his surroundings.

"Omo! The restroom is already locked for the night but I have a first aid kit in the back. Wait here." A woman in her late 60's offered a kind smile, disappearing from the door in the back of what Jimin assumed to be a staff room.

This time, Jimin took the small time to analyze his surroundings. The counter had some pastries on display, offered drinks at room temperature and the chairs and tables seemed comfortable. From the corner of his eyes he spotted someone sitting at his left with a cup of something warm that still let out smoke, a half eaten carrot cake on a plate and an iPhone, facing down on the table.

The singer assumed the customer was a male because they wore a black hat, a black jacket, black shirt, khaki sweatpants and black boots. He had to admit, the male was almost matching with him on clothes. He didn't want to assume it could maybe be Golden Kook.

"I have it!" The lady was back with a red first aid kit. "Would you like me to help you clean it?" she offered with another warm smile. It was then how Jimin noticed why the cafe was so cozy. The lady's vibe reflected on the atmosphere around it. And he didn't refuse her offer.