[00:83] NSFW

"You're too good for me, Baby."

The praises never ended. Jungkook loved complimenting Jimin till no end. And every single time, Jimin found himself melting and blushing because of them. Their relationship was growing stronger, especially now that they were both melting with each other's heat and panting breaths. Their hands intertwined and their lips locked together with so much meaning to both of them.

"Do you like it like this or do you want me to go a little faster? I don't want to hurt you."

Instead of whispers full of seduction, the words were said soft and with a little hint of worry. Given how this was both the first time they had completely gone all the way, Jimin wasn't more sure of anything. He felt it within every fiber of his bones. If Jeon Jungkook wasn't his soulmate or the best boyfriend anyone could ask for, he never would have let things go this way yet there they were. Their current location was his bed, his own legs hooked around the muscular hips of his boyfriend and their intimacies gently and passionately rocked back and forth.

"Go a little faster. I can take it, Gguk-ah."

Oh, that nickname. Jungkook swore he hadn't ever thought someone calling him Gguk-ah would ever melt and shake his heart to the core but whenever Jimin called him, "Gguk-ah," in his soft voice, he knew he was forever whipped for him; for him only.

"Okay, tell me red if I'm going too fast for you."

Despite the current pace Jungkook was drawing his hips back and forth to bury his member into those unstretched walls, Jimin felt himself needing more even though it still ached. He wanted to achieve that orgasm more than ever. He needed to just find that moment of extreme pleasure with the one man whom his feelings were too affectionate and loving for.

"AH~ AH~ AH~"

There it was, Jimin's breath hitched, clenching around Jungkook's sliding member as soon as the speed let him strike that bundle of nerves. It was a beautiful sight he engraved into his mind. Out of all the fans Jimin had, he chose him. He was a fan of his. He was in love with him. He searched for and found him. "Right there— Ah~ Agh~"

Another moan mixed within their entangled breaths and Jungkook kept the same pace. His hips hadn't done this much exercise in a while and frankly, his thighs began to ache just a little but he didn't care. They had been at it for the past twenty-two minutes, all divided by kissing and prepping. But right now getting Jimin to climax and lose himself was his mission, and it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh, baby~ You're holding me so well."

Jungkook made sure to untangle his left hand from Jimin's right and slowly trace the soft skin of his boyfriend's collarbones already filled with bright red love bites. He had gotten crafty during their make out session, so did Jimin because his own chest and abdominals had two or three here and there. Even with sweat, the singer's skin was not just soft but also smooth. It felt like tracing a baby's skin but instead of some fleshy, he could feel the thin yet fit muscles. He continued to trace down—hips still going and moans exploding—the skin of the already perked bitten right nipple and circled his thumb around it with a smile.

Jungkook couldn't help but remember the time he reacted to a music video from a song Jimin and Yoongi collaborated called Tony Montana. The music video had a hard choreography and Jimin's outfit consisted of a white tank top. He remembered the music video specifically because he could vividly make out how many times he screamed and shouted in laughter when Jimin's nipples poked out of the tank top; 7 times, not that he actually still remembered the amount of times it happened-

Oh and how could he forget. The famous 'NEVERMIND' tattoo from Jimin's debut album. He found it so hot and eye pleasing to watch the change in his boyfriend's face and body. They almost never matched, the face of an angel with the body of a sex greek god because damn, Jimin was bendable and sexily sculpted.

"Ah~ You're so hot, Gguk-ah. So damn hot. Nng~"

Then, he lost it. Jimin had kept complimenting him as well and this time did it. Jungkook felt a surge of pride unleashed within him because his dear Jimin was praising him, even if they both praised each other, when Jimin returned it, he sometimes lost his sanity and went all fanboy on him and the best part was how the older knew and loved to tease him for it.

Before he could register what actions his hand took, Jungkook was already swiftly and skillfully pumping his boyfriend's shaft to a slightly faster rhythm than his thrusts. Don't get him wrong, he still had plenty of energy but he thought that being gentle should be the first priority since this was both their first times.

"NNGG—GGUK~ AH~"

So he did. He drove Jimin to the edge as did Jimin do to him. Together, as one, they embraced each other with two souls uniting and two bodies engrossed in their sensual indulgence.