[00:33]

IMESSAGE
멋진 지니, 귀엽 윤윤, 호비 호비, 왕자 태태, 애기야 지미니

JIMIN
Hoseokie hyungie~

JIMIN
Isn't there any way to postpone the shoot for another day?

YOONGI
Message him in private!

TAEHYUNG
Calm down and just turn Do Not Disturb on.

HOSEOK
I'm sorry, Jimin, but there's no way. The director has a full schedule next week and this friday is the only one.

SEOKJIN
Come on Jiminie. Cheer up!

YOONGI
You're secretly enjoying this, Seokjin,, don't act sweet with him.

JIMIN
YOU KNOW WHAT? THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE I HAVE AND ALL OF YOU ARE BOT BEING SUPPORTIVE. SEOKJIN HYUNG YOU ARE A BIPOLAR HANDSOME HYUNG AND YOU YOONGI ARE A PIECE OF SOUR CANDY. THE ONLY PEOPLE HERE WITH FEELINGS ARE TAEHYUNG AND HOSEOK BUT I'M MAD AT HOSEOK RIGHT NOW.

TAEHYUNG
I'm sorry, Jimin. There's nothing I can do about this. Even I am busy on friday shooting a cameo for a drama.

HOSEOK
Jiminie... All I ever do is try to be a good manager for you. I take care of you and Yoongi through times where it isn't necessary. I've done so many little things that are way above my paygrade and although I complain sometimes, I don't really expect a reward. I do it because you're someone sweet and hardworking. For Yoongi, I do it because although he looks rough on the outside and acts like it for show, he never means any of it because he's someone with a big heart, just like you are. Just for you Jimin, I will try and see if something works out. But for this one, you better pay me back. I value my pride. My knees will hurt after this.

SEOKJIN
Come on,, Jiminie, don't be like this. I joke around but you know I love you. ☹️ I'm the joke guy. I'm your sunbae and hyung,, we do that for fun but I don't always take it too far.

YOONGI
Jiminie, I'm going to buy you some Nonshim...

TAEHYUNG
It actually---

TAEHYUNG

JIMINThank you

JIMIN
Thank you. I appreciate it. ☺️

JIMIN
I forgive you.

JIMIN