33. You Chose the Right One

Start from the beginning

"God... I always loved your eyes" I murmured and stared at the ocean eyes that was filled in an ocean themselves.

"You were amusing, and for a while you were my art too..." I felt my voice hicken and break a little; I was beginning to pour out how I always felt for this guy.

"You were the first guy I've ever kissed, first guy to make me feel something I haven't before... you're beautiful to me." A tear rolled down his cheek making me instantly wipe it away with my sleeve.

"Is it because of J-Jace?"

My eyes widened and my breathing hitched. "Why are you aski-"

"Skye... answer" his voice was soft and broken.

I breathed in deeply and stared at our held hands. "Yeah..."

"Then I understand completely on why you didn't say yes"

I looked up at him and cocked a brow confused. He gave a light chuckle playing with our hands. "Jace is an exception, everyone could tell he was madly inlove with you except you."

"Wait... what?" I placed a hand on my chest and leaned my head back a tad, displaying a hold up face.

Dustin's wavy locks were combed back away from his eyes and I watched his eyes light up.

"If I weren't to be with you then I'm glad its Jace... he's been crazy about you, he's been by you, pretty much your knight and shining armour. And on our date and he agreed to help out... I saw him hurt, in pain. You made the right choice Skye" Dustin's hand held my cheek and stroked it gently. I closed my eyes and leaned more in to the touch, inhaling his scent.

I made the right choice... I felt my chest uprise and calm down every 2 seconds. My palm reduced slipperiness and my eyes came back from china and were now resting peacefully.

"I will always love you Skye... You're one of the rare ones. And it's been an honour to be your first kiss and first few things"

I kept my eyes shut still in his palm and smiled at his words, I then felt his sweet lips touch mine and kiss me ever so sweetly then move back just as fast as he came in. I fluttered my eyes open and smiled at Dustin's serene features.

He then leant down softly kissing my ear and whispering, "Bye Ms Amazeberries... I love you... I'd be a fool to not say this, but I'm inlove with you..."

My heart began speeding up again and the palms welcomed back the sweat. I bit my lip surprised by his words but nevertheless felt guilty.

And with that he planted a kiss on my cheek and placed something in my hands, before walking away. I looked up watching his black hooded figure walk away, but not into his place, he just kept walking...

Something inside of me was screaming to run after him but my heart was at rest and understood who this heart was for.

I looked down at the black box that was the size of my palm with a little lavender bow on top. I smiled to myself and took off the bow.

"Babygirl?" I looked up watching Jace limp in pain.

"Bad! What are you doing?" I hissed, hurriedly running to him and supporting him to the swinging chair.

"I was seeing if you were okay... I saw Dustin walking out"

I sighed looking back at the empty road with now, no Dustin.

"Yeah..."

"Is everything okay?" Jace's soft hands held mine making me feel the immediate sparks and heat.