14. Dirty Brownies

Chapter 14

Dirty Brownies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After today at lunch, I felt amazeberries. I felt great. Actually, what Austin Power's always says, I'm feeling Groovy Baby.

I skipped home in a great mood, surprisingly the normally 45min walk felt faster; I guess my mood helped time fly by. I bounce to the music of Frank Ocean - Lost stepping on my right foot and smoothly pulling it back to my left. I got lost in the music, waving my arms down through my shoulders and upper torso like an electric shock.

I didn't comprehend what I was actually doing; I was just too lost in the music at the footpath that I danced to it. I toe heeled my feet moon walking to the bass swaying my arms to the beat.

I took a stride forward and pulled my hands down twisting my foot to the right winding my body to it. I began singing to the song with a little jump. I do this a little too often.

I chuckle at my oddness and jump on a little brick wall with mailboxes, walking amongst it.

Two fingers poke my ribs hard making me jump in shock. Why do people do that!? Do they not understand the uncomfortable ticklish feeling? For forks sake.

I shout out in response, "Suck a deck Suck a deck!" taking off my earphones and turn around finding Jace wiggling his eyebrows with a smirk.

Forking Jace.

I knit my eyebrows together scowling at his meaniness,yes meaniness.

"What was that for Neviar!"

"Wanted to get your attention baby girl" He laughed picking me up from the brick wall and carrying me baby style.

I frowned wrapping my arms around his neck as he continued to walk.

"Where were you at lunch? You disappeared on me..."

He took one hand off me and rubbed the back of his neck then re-holding me tighter.

"Had to get my head cleared and do a few errands, sorry baby girl I'm sure I didn't miss much" He ruffled my hair and gave me a little smile making my glare grow.

"That's an understatement. You missed so much! I full on told off Virginia Cristos in front of the whole cafeteria, it was so good! And my comebacks were like POW POW, I was like Spiderman and she was Beetle! No oh my god, it was like I was Batman and her the Joker, literally the joker... her face is... hm... needs help. And then there was Boom Kapow! And all this sheet... forking amazeberries."

I smiled brightly at him but wow that was a mouthful. He better be there next time, I definitely don't want to repeat this.

His eyes bulged and stopped in his tracks as I just kind of hung there in his arms.

"What..."

"What?"

"What!"

I cocked an eyebrow at his what's, so many in one day.

"What?" I questioned.

"I missed all of that! I missed Skye Einstein beat the sheep out of a girl with words?" He mumbled shocked digging his face in the nape of my neck.

I laughed lightly kissing the side of his ear, "Sadly yes you idiot"

And then words rushed out of his mouth that I really wasn't expecting to hear.

"I missed Vegas in lunch! I missed out on you being a superhero! I missed all of that when I was fucking Jailene and getting sucked off! Fuuuuuuuuck."